Please report any problem

21/11/2014 14:29

Jared

just had a quick question regarding the company who actually prints the shirts. is there any way I could to get a hold of them? unfortunately one of the t shirts i sold to a friend had very muted colors, when the design i created used the most intense saturation possible for those colors. the yellow was greenish, as an example. please help.

Jared Barr
21/11/2014 14:30

Jared

just had a quick question regarding the company who actually prints the shirts. is there any way I could to get a hold of them? unfortunately one of the t shirts i sold to a friend had very muted colors, when the design i created used the most intense saturation possible for those colors. the yellow was greenish, as an example. please help.

Jared Barr
21/11/2014 14:31

Jared

Jared Barr
21/11/2014 14:31

Jared

Jared Barr

You must be logged in to reply.