Please report any problem

14/04/2012 00:40

Jim Admin

Administrator
Since we just released a our new updated website please help us and report any problems or bugs you may find while using the tshirtgang site by contacting us through our feedback button or posting in this thread. Thanks :)
15/04/2012 02:37

Louis Mallinos 2

Member *
Hey Jim...when adding an international item to my Shopping Cart the pricing seems a little off..was charged over 30 dollars for a white XL shirt....also find it very difficult to paste an international address...once I copy and paste from ebay to the quick paste section I am not allowed to submit the order until I go back and properly fill all the adress sections....but thats quite difficult when its hard to tell what is a street, city or postal code when putting addresses from places like russia, china, etc.
15/04/2012 09:52

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Peter,

The international pricing issue has been addressed. If you edit your cart you should be able to get the accurate price now.

As for the Quick paste issue, as you already mentioned, it's hard to determine what's the city, postal code, and state is.

Of course this feature isn't 100% accurate, but it does its best to determine what the address is. If you would like, the eBay retrieve option actually takes your customers address, placing them into the correct fields.

I'll continue to work on improvements for the quick paste feature, but I highly recommend setting up the eBay Retrieve feature for future use.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
17/04/2012 18:14

Alan Darling

Member *
Hi Andrew

I can not delete any of my t shirts on the site.

I click on My Products
Go down to the shirt I want to delete and click on the delete circle
A box appears asking me if I am sure I want to delete
I press ok
This is the error that appears
Unknown column 'Username' in 'where clause'
The shirt is still there.

Alan
Perfect Fit T Shirts
17/04/2012 21:00

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Thanks for the report Alan!

Go ahead and try to delete now, your issue should be resolved :)

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
18/04/2012 02:01

Nick

Administrator
Every gang member that sells on eBay should use the auto retrieve of orders. It saves time and makes everything easier!! I love this feature and you will too.
20/04/2012 06:13

Ji Andpen

Hi. I have created some new T-shirts through the Tshirtgang.com site here. They appear fine and list to sellinsta all fine but when i list them to my Website they appear under the Admin tab but there is no preview picture available. It has happened on a few earlier tshirts but now it seems every t-shirt i transfer over doesn't have a picture? Any suggestions?
Thanks
steve
20/04/2012 12:45

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Steve,

The stores are 100% automated and require no interaction from the sellers.

Everytime you create a shirt, at the top of the hour they are sent from tshirtgang to your store. The push to store button is really meant as a backup in case you want to resubmit. After the push, the button will turn blue indicating it was pushed.

As for the images, because of coding restrictions, we can only update the store once an hour. Minutes after your shirts are pushed to your store, a script will run and transfer the new images to be processed. This is why your shirts first don't appear on your store when you push them.

If you manually enable the shirt before the script can run, the script will ignore it and not create an image for that shirt.

Sorry this wasn't more clear, but the stores are meant to be self-sufficient and really need no human interaction.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
20/04/2012 14:19

Ji Andpen

Ahh superb! Thanks again or the info. I meant to write back and say that they all mysteriously seemed to work! But now you've cleared it up. I was thinking their might've been an issue with my pics or something! All good though.

One further thing though. When on the website and inside a design you have the function to Facebook like, tweet etc. it would seem that the Facebook like function isn't quite right. When you click like it appears on your Facebook feed/timeline but isn't quite right. It has an additional http// within the link!! So the link looks a bit like:

Http://http//www.paperpencilpen.com
20/04/2012 14:20

Ji Andpen

Oh and again thank you. Your help is brilliant as always.
20/04/2012 14:24

Andrew Lyle

Administrator

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
20/04/2012 14:53

Ji Andpen

Magic. Thank you.
20/04/2012 15:15

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
It will be fixed in the next release :)

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
20/04/2012 15:24

Ji Andpen

Superbio!!! When is that? I just want to make sure I hold off before telling my mates to "like".

Or is that like in the next hour like the thing above?? Sorry for being such a techno dunce!!
20/04/2012 15:40

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
I've updated your store manually, but for everyone else, they'll have to wait till the next release is available.

No ETA on when that will be.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
20/04/2012 16:22

Ji Andpen

You are the man!!! Thank you Andrew. This is gonna be a creative weekend, I can feel it!

Thank you
21/04/2012 07:51

Ji Andpen

Sorry mate but it doesn't seem to have worked. Nothing appears on my Facebook feed now although on the tshirt the like button greys out
Thanks
26/04/2012 23:33

Slim_husky

Member *
Hey all......

In the customer address drop down menu for Canadian provinces it looks like we have two errors.

Manitoba is missing..
and
Nova Scotia is listed as NC

thanks
27/04/2012 00:17

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Michael,

You appear to be looking at the list of States in America. You'll need to change the country to Canada to reveal the list of provinces.

NC = North Carolina.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
28/04/2012 08:56

Slim_husky

Member *
lol...I would have realized that. It happens when tshirtgang retrieves your eBay orders for Canada. Not when you submit your own address manually.

thx

You must be logged in to reply.