Please report any problem

12/08/2012 11:05

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I have entered a few Vero shirts I had removed by eBay on the tshirtgang web site. They are not appearing in the list. I clicked on the "add new vero" button and filled out the form and submitted. It said they were recorded but not on the list. Site issue or am I doing something wrong?

Hi Alan,

No, it just needs to be approved by an administrator first.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
12/08/2012 11:08

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I sent more shirts to my website and the pics are not going up again.

Thanks
Ryan

Thanks. I'll have to revisit this issue and setup some debugging on all sites.

Also remember it does take up to an hour for your site to run an update script once the items are on your store to display.

We're working to correct this time in the future.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
12/08/2012 11:25

Buff Lizard

It was over an hour when i sent you a message, I looked this morning and it still didn't update.

Ryan

QUOTE:
[quote id="612"]I sent more shirts to my website and the pics are not going up again.

Thanks
Ryan

Thanks. I'll have to revisit this issue and setup some debugging on all sites.

Also remember it does take up to an hour for your site to run an update script once the items are on your store to display.

We're working to correct this time in the future.

Andrew

[/quote]
12/08/2012 11:31

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
It was over an hour when i sent you a message, I looked this morning and it still didn't update.

Ryan

The root issue, I believe, is through people pushing the products themselves. Tshirtgang will automatically add products to your store and your store should automatically update them. This process does take some time, but I do believe this method works best.

Try allowing your products to push automatically and see how that works for today. I'll look into the issue once the debugging script has had a chance to build up some data on your store.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
12/08/2012 11:51

Buff Lizard

Ok, Thanks!

Ryan

QUOTE:
[quote id="615"]It was over an hour when i sent you a message, I looked this morning and it still didn't update.

Ryan

The root issue, I believe, is through people pushing the products themselves. Tshirtgang will automatically add products to your store and your store should automatically update them. This process does take some time, but I do believe this method works best.

Try allowing your products to push automatically and see how that works for today. I'll look into the issue once the debugging script has had a chance to build up some data on your store.

Andrew[/quote]
14/08/2012 17:52

Buff Lizard

Is there a way to get the stats installed for My Store?

Thanks!
14/08/2012 18:08

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Is there a way to get the stats installed for My Store?

Thanks!

Those will be available in 2.0 :)

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
17/08/2012 05:48

Rick

I would like to report a problem with the site. I don't know if someone already noticed but after designing a shirt when I try to change the shirt color the image doesn't. Also other currencies are not displayed correctly I was shocked when i listed my first item and it showed 21 usd as a listing fee but was relieved later on when I checked Ebay to find that it was only 21php (.50USD)
17/08/2012 13:19

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I would like to report a problem with the site. I don't know if someone already noticed but after designing a shirt when I try to change the shirt color the image doesn't. Also other currencies are not displayed correctly I was shocked when i listed my first item and it showed 21 usd as a listing fee but was relieved later on when I checked Ebay to find that it was only 21php (.50USD)

Hi Rick,

When you say "I try to change the shirt color the image doesn't", what exactly are you referring to? Could you please post steps how to reproduce this, where on the site this exists and what browser you are currently using.

As for currency, we currently only have a United States and Canadian supported post-to-eBay feature for these two countries.
Because these are the only two eBay websites supported, the relative currency is posted back, in this case, you're posting to eBay.com (United States) and will sell and receive payments in USD.

Thanks,
Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
17/08/2012 13:48

Rick

QUOTE:

Hi Rick,

When you say "I try to change the shirt color the image doesn't", what exactly are you referring to? Could you please post steps how to reproduce this, where on the site this exists and what browser you are currently using.

As for currency, we currently only have a United States and Canadian supported post-to-eBay feature for these two countries.
Because these are the only two eBay websites supported, the relative currency is posted back, in this case, you're posting to eBay.com (United States) and will sell and receive payments in USD.

Thanks,
Andrew

I'm talking about after creating a shirt, if you decide to change the shirt color the image doesn't update to the new shirt color
17/08/2012 14:09

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

I'm talking about after creating a shirt, if you decide to change the shirt color the image doesn't update to the new shirt color

The great thing about our Create Order system, you can order any Product on any color of shirt, so you don't need to create multiple product IDs for a single design.

The front page tshirt uploader just shows you what the tshirt will look like once it's printed, but buyers and sellers can customize the color once it's ordered.

You should also be able to change the color once your product is uploaded to any color of tshirt, before you click "Continue".

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
23/10/2012 18:50

Steve Fey

Andrew,

Just added four products and send to website button was pre-selected yet the t shirts did not go to my website.

uWear.us
23/10/2012 19:16

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Andrew,

Just added four products and send to website button was pre-selected yet the t shirts did not go to my website.

Hi Steve,

There appeared to be some permission errors on your site. I have resolved this and you should be able to use the instant-product feature now.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
08/12/2012 02:58

Thecreep

Hello, I am not sure if this is a bug or not.

When I try to upload a new profile image under "My Account", when I click 'Change Display' picture the web page dims, but nothing pops up allowing me to add a new image. I tried this with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox just in case it was a browser issue.
08/12/2012 11:07

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hello, I am not sure if this is a bug or not.

When I try to upload a new profile image under "My Account", when I click 'Change Display' picture the web page dims, but nothing pops up allowing me to add a new image. I tried this with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox just in case it was a browser issue.

Thank you. This problem has been addressed.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
11/12/2012 01:09

Podfreq

Hey

I found a bit of a glitch with my account.

The other day just for fun I went to my Shopping Cart and hit retrieve ebay orders and to my surprise I had one, however, the info was from another ebay item I had sold, and I hadn't made any t shirt sales on ebay when i hit the retrieve button.

I did it again tonight and my two most recent ebay sales showed up but again they weren't t shirt sales and the product Id shown isn't one of my t shirts.

I don't know if any one else has had this problem but it seems that it is retrieving the names and addresses of all my new ebay sales and assigning it a shirt sale. all three say the same product id.
11/12/2012 10:57

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hey

I found a bit of a glitch with my account.

The other day just for fun I went to my Shopping Cart and hit retrieve ebay orders and to my surprise I had one, however, the info was from another ebay item I had sold, and I hadn't made any t shirt sales on ebay when i hit the retrieve button.

I did it again tonight and my two most recent ebay sales showed up but again they weren't t shirt sales and the product Id shown isn't one of my t shirts.

I don't know if any one else has had this problem but it seems that it is retrieving the names and addresses of all my new ebay sales and assigning it a shirt sale. all three say the same product id.

Hi William,

As I previously stated in your Support Ticket, our eBay retrieve picks up all orders. This will be corrected in the new year.

I suggest not using the eBay retrieve feature if you're selling more items than tshirts on eBay. You can always enter your sales manually using the Create Order button on the top right.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
11/12/2012 11:58

Podfreq

Ok no problem.

Sorry I never heard back on the Support Ticket so thats why I posted here.

QUOTE:

Hi William,

As I previously stated in your Support Ticket, our eBay retrieve picks up all orders. This will be corrected in the new year.

I suggest not using the eBay retrieve feature if you're selling more items than tshirts on eBay. You can always enter your sales manually using the Create Order button on the top right.

Andrew
11/12/2012 12:02

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Ok no problem.

Sorry I never heard back on the Support Ticket so thats why I posted here.

You can see your recent Support Tickets with answers under the Support section above.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
11/12/2012 15:07

Podfreq

oh I see it now, i kept looking in my message inbox.

QUOTE:

You can see your recent Support Tickets with answers under the Support section above.

You must be logged in to reply.