Saying Goodbye to Bonanza

11/01/2021 09:31

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi gang!

Today we have some unfortunate news about one of our integrations, Bonanza. Our integration with Bonanza will be shutting down on February 1, 2021.

Bonanza announced they will no longer be working with print-on-demand companies, such as Tshirtgang, after February 1, 2021, in their email here:
QUOTE:
I am contacting you to notify you that as of February 1, 2021, Bonanza will be no longer be supporting any print-on-demand products, including Tshirtgang, in our API partnership program. We apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate the relationship we've had with Tshirtgang, but we can no longer sustain the product line on Bonanza.

Bonanza goes on further and asks that all members with Tshirtgang products posted on Bonanza be removed, by the following these steps:
QUOTE:
We will be contacting Bonanza merchants with Tshirtgang inventory to notify them of this change and to provide direction to them for what steps to take within their Bonanza account. Please also notify your client accounts with Bonanza integrations of this policy change. Please direct them to delete all listings in their Bonanza booth that are being fulfilled by Tshirtgang. Here's how:
1. Log in to Bonanza
2. Point to Selling at the top left of the page and click on Batch Edit Items
3. Check the box at the top of your listings to Select All
4. In the toolbox, check Delete Items
5. Click on the Apply Changes or Apply Changes to All Items

Any print-on-demand products left in merchant booths after February 1, 2021, may cause sanctions to merchant accounts. We would be happy to provide assistance if needed to your client accounts, just write to support@bonanza.com.

We are disappointed to hear of this news from Bonanza, as i'm sure many sellers who use this marketplace to sell on this marketplace will be as well.

On February 1, 2021, users will no longer be able to list products on Bonanza from Tshirtgang, and we will be removing this integration page from our list of marketplaces shortly thereafter.

Tshirtgang will still continue to support Bonanza marketplace, and print and ship any orders placed on Tshirtgang on before February 1, 2021.

If you are looking for additional marketplaces to explore, please check out our Integration Center here.

Happy Selling
Tshirtgang

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
11/01/2021 14:18

Gpacino49@gmail.com

I create account but never put any items on there to sell
11/01/2021 14:19

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I create account but never put any items on there to sell

You and your account will be fine. Bonanza says you can keep your existing account, but must sell other products.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.