So frustrated with Ebay

02/01/2020 01:24

Warrendean69@hotmail.com

I have been trying and trying to sell on Ebay from Tshirt gang and I keep getting this. Can anyone help?

My title is fine. I have ebay basic. I could care less if Pay pal holds my money.

eBay returned the following error(s):
21917236 : Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPal account for a period of time.
Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPal account for a period of time. Learn more: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UserPolicyMessaging
240 : The item cannot be listed or modified.
The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.

It appears your account maybe restricted. If you receive this error again, try reducing your quantity under Ebay Settings and try again. If this problem persist, try listing with eBay Basic

What does this mean?
Our FAQ might be able to help you solve this problem
Error 240 : The Item Cannot Be Listed Or Modified
02/01/2020 08:21

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

It looks like you may have included an email address or phone number in your description. You need to remove this before posting.

QUOTE:
eBayMsg: We can’t list your item because it looks like it includes a phone number or email address. Contact info is not allowed anywhere in a listing, including shipping and payments fields. Repeated attempts to include contact info could lead to account restrictions. Please remove any contact info before listing your item

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
18/06/2020 12:11

generalbrand2019@gmail.com

Hey i was already sync the product from tsharting to my ebay store but variation now showing when select the color or size how can fix the variation in tshartgang.com in Ebay Settings pls advice me

thanks
Debnath
18/06/2020 12:13

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hey i was already sync the product from tsharting to my ebay store but variation now showing when select the color or size how can fix the variation in tshartgang.com in Ebay Settings pls advice me

thanks
Debnath

Please make sure we even offer these combination of sizes and colours. We only list what we offer, so they can be fulfilled.
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing/matrix

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
28/08/2020 13:01

jarnaud96@gmail.com

How can I change the delivery time on eBay to Europe? It gives over a month to deliver

You must be logged in to reply.