Hoodies and left breast pocket

02/01/2013 19:48

Trust Thomson

I was wondering if tshirtgang will start with 2 sided printing on tees
Also if you will start to supply zip up hoodies.
Also I would like to know if when adding a design if we could have the option to resize and add to left breast pocket option

NessTees.com
03/01/2013 11:47

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Donovan,

As we've mentioned in other discussions around the forum, double sided prints are currently being looked at. We'll let you know how to design double sided prints in the future.

We currently don't have any information to share about hoodies, but it has been suggested before.

We're also working on an option on our front page to resize and position designs. For now, you can follow our Photoshop guide:

http://tshirtgang.com/tutorials/photoshop

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
03/01/2013 18:00

Trust Thomson

QUOTE:
Hi Donovan,

As we've mentioned in other discussions around the forum, double sided prints are currently being looked at. We'll let you know how to design double sided prints in the future.

We currently don't have any information to share about hoodies, but it has been suggested before.

We're also working on an option on our front page to resize and position designs. For now, you can follow our Photoshop guide:

http://tshirtgang.com/tutorials/photoshop

Andrew

Thanks Andrew

NessTees.com
17/11/2014 08:25

Phil Melbourne

Any more thoughts on Hoodies, They are huge , I would think you guys would want to add them to your product line. thanks
25/11/2014 06:00

Javon

It really is such a pity that you are losing out on hoodies especially in this season (we would be swimming in sales), it is also imperative that back printing be added for the hoodies.
25/11/2014 11:54

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
It really is such a pity that you are losing out on hoodies especially in this season (we would be swimming in sales), it is also imperative that back printing be added for the hoodies.

It's going to be warmer this week ;)

;)

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
25/11/2014 12:39

Javon

Awesome!!
06/12/2014 23:18

Trust Thomson

Dont Play with my emotions. lol