Integrating with Walmart 2020

19/11/2020 17:05

Millicent Peters

I was just reading the latest on integrating with Walmart for sellers. An individual seller may be too small for their consideration to get approved to market their items. Can you guys take another look at this as they are using API. I know everyone sales are down because of Covid19 and most buyers are shying away from purchasing items via Shopify stores, Facebook and other marketplaces. Walmart has been a well trusted source for buyers. Here's the information to take another look at this for another integration option: https://marketplace.walmart.com/

Thanks,
Millicent Peters

M.Peters
19/11/2020 19:54

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
We have actually looked at Walmart and know it is possible to integrate.

We have applied for a test account but at the time of writing, we have not heard back from Walmart.

We had another user who approached us and was willing to share their account information with us, but they are waiting to get around the UPC exemption.

We are willing to work with any seller that has an approved account on Walmart and wants to help us integrate their account.
So if there are any sellers out there with a Walmart marketplace account that can create items manually on Walmart.com, Tshirtgang would be happy to help build an integration!

I must emphasis the importance of being able to create items first, to know they are able to list items already, without UPC codes.

Thanks,
Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
24/11/2020 21:20

Cold Springs Designs

QUOTE:
I was just reading the latest on integrating with Walmart for sellers. An individual seller may be too small for their consideration to get approved to market their items. Can you guys take another look at this as they are using API. I know everyone sales are down because of Covid19 and most buyers are shying away from purchasing items via Shopify stores, Facebook and other marketplaces. Walmart has been a well trusted source for buyers. Here's the information to take another look at this for another integration option: https://marketplace.walmart.com/

IThanks,
Millicent Peters

I've successfully established a Walmart Marketplace account. They don't give much support or help. It's kind of a DIY help desk. They have lots of videos and documents but navigating the process is arduous. it took me a whole day to get mu first item listed but then I was able to use the bulk uploads via spreadsheet.

If you want to sell on Walmart Martketplace, you might want to apply for the account now so you are ready to go when TSG launches their integration, which they are working on.

i would be interested in talking with others who are on Walmart Marketplace too.
17/01/2021 17:37

Raj Leroy

Any update on the Walmart TSG intervention and when it will be ready?
17/01/2021 19:27

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Any update on the Walmart TSG intervention and when it will be ready?

On Monday we are releasing a beta for posting products to Walmart with GTIN exemption.
UPC code integration will be released in a few days.
Initial tests last week look good, we'll be releasing this code on Monday morning.
There may be some hiccups, and we'll be addressing those right away.

You can authorize your Walmart account now, if you have not done so already.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
07/02/2021 18:15

Redneck Ruckus

QUOTE:

I'd love to know how to sell on walmart

I've successfully established a Walmart Marketplace account. They don't give much support or help. It's kind of a DIY help desk. They have lots of videos and documents but navigating the process is arduous. it took me a whole day to get mu first item listed but then I was able to use the bulk uploads via spreadsheet.

If you want to sell on Walmart Martketplace, you might want to apply for the account now so you are ready to go when TSG launches their integration, which they are working on.

i would be interested in talking with others who are on Walmart Marketplace too.

Redneck Ruckus
08/02/2021 23:18

Cold Springs Designs

I've been working with TSG but they do not have the interface working yet. still testing.

You must be logged in to reply.