Prices T-Shirts Are Selling For On Ebay

13/09/2018 07:56

Craig Kerwood

If you do an advanced search for "graphic t shirts" with the free shipping, new, and sold boxes checked you will find that many t-shirts are selling for anywhere from $11.99 to $19.99 with free shipping.
My question is how are people selling at these prices and actually making any money? I can't sell at that price and be profitable!
Thanks in advance.
24/10/2018 08:15

Shahzadkhaliq@outlook.com

I also wonder about suvh cheap prices...same is the case on wish.com...6, 7 , 8 usd for printed t-shirts...I think, maybe sellers buy their own wholesale stock of blank t-shirts, on a price of 2 to 3 usd and then manage all the stuff themselves....
12/03/2020 05:38

jella1283@gmail.com

I am also thinking the same, how anyone can sell on these prices and making a profit? It might be possible that they sell a huge amount of t-shirts in less profit margin, or the quality is not that good. otherwise, it will be a loss. do you agree with me?
07/02/2021 18:31

Redneck Ruckus

They buy their shirts by the case from a manufacturer and some buy over seas so they can get the cheaper prices and sell their shirts cheaper

Redneck Ruckus
08/02/2021 08:17

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
They buy their shirts by the case from a manufacturer and some buy over seas so they can get the cheaper prices and sell their shirts cheaper

Exactly right. We buy our shirts locally by the case to get the lowest possible price. All of our shirts are free-trade and must be from a reputable manufacturer. None of our clothing items are sourced from China.

We are transparent with which make and model numbers we use, which can all be found here:
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing/matrix

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.