The New Sellinsta.com

23/05/2012 11:18

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Today Sellinsta.com has launched their new website, which gives greater functionality, easier navigation, real-time order tracking with our Tshirtgang.com system and a brand new look.

The new Sellinsta.com launches with a brand new product page that makes purchasing much easier. The select a size button, quantity and country menus will give your customers an exact price for their T-shirt + shipping costs before checkout. The new price tag makes it easier for your customers to see exactly what their paying, in USD$.

Each page comes with product information that allows your customers to see estimated shipping times, shirt color, size and much more. Consumers will also have the option to contact the seller directly if they have any questions about their product. Tshirtgang sellers will receive a message in their Tshirtgang mail, so be sure to check for questions periodically.

There's a lot of other cool things to see on http://www.sellinsta.com so be sure to check out the new website today and let us know what you think in the comments below.

If you haven't already, sign up for Sellinsta through Tshirtgang.com at http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/settings/sellinsta

Also remember to update your pricing!

Happy Selling!

Tshirtgang.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
24/05/2012 15:11

Arcaderepublic

Member *
The new sellinsta.com is really slick on the presentation, and great for navigation. It really simplifies the online shopping experience for your designs. We encourage all sellers to sign up to enable sellinsta to sell their shirts. Maximizing your marketplace channels helps establish your brand and increases your sales to more buyers.
23/07/2012 08:01

Sonshine Studios

I followed the link to find out what sellinsta is all about, all I see is a request invite button, when I entered my email I got a notice that I would receive a invite when they got more invites????
I did not sign up thru tshirtgang because I like to know what Im signing up for first.
My Question is how can you market your stuff thru sellingsta? is it a by invitation only community? How are our products visible?
23/07/2012 09:55

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I followed the link to find out what sellinsta is all about, all I see is a request invite button, when I entered my email I got a notice that I would receive a invite when they got more invites????
I did not sign up thru tshirtgang because I like to know what Im signing up for first.
My Question is how can you market your stuff thru sellingsta? is it a by invitation only community? How are our products visible?

Hi,

Perhaps I can better explain Sellinsta.com to you.

Sellinsta.com is a one-page website that can help promote your products through a direct link. This link can be sent to friends, family, posted on your blog, facebook, twitter, website or wherever you currently post or sell.

Sellinsta.com is a free service that is partnered up with Tshirtgang.com to help easily list your products and sell. Sellinsta.com, nor Tshirtgang.com, take any kind of commission, percentage or anything to list your products on Sellinsta.com.

When your product sells on Sellinsta.com your order(s) will appear automatically in your Tshirtgang.com Shopping Cart. There is no monthly fee, percentages or catches with Sellinsta, it's a 100% free service to help promote your products.

Currently, we have a unique partnership with Sellinsta.com that allows any of our members to list and sell on Sellinsta.com completely free of charge. You do not need to request an invitation or be invited, because you are currently a Tshirtgang.com member.

To post your products on Sellinsta, first accept the terms and conditions through this link:
http://tshirtgang.com/cp/settings/sellinsta

Once you have completed that, you'll be able to post all of your products onto Sellinsta with a single click by clicking on the Shopping Cart icon under My Products. From this, you will be provided a link to your Sellinsta.com buy page. Share this link to promote your products!

Hope this helps you better understand Sellinsta.com.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
23/07/2012 10:45

Sonshine Studios

Thanks Andrew, that pretty much clears it up for me :)
12/05/2016 07:15

Ji Andpen

Has sellinsta gone?
12/05/2016 07:39

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Unfortunately sellinsta is no longer integrated with Tshirtgang.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.