Creating a Product

12/05/2015 09:34

Bright Dreams

I've followed the instructions on the sizing that the design needs to be for the shirt, but it won't let me upload the file. I've even tried adjusting the file slightly, but that hasn't worked either. I tried another browser, but so far that hasn't worked as well.
12/05/2015 09:34

Bright Dreams

I've followed the instructions on the sizing that the design needs to be for the shirt, but it won't let me upload the file. I've even tried adjusting the file slightly, but that hasn't worked either. I tried another browser, but so far that hasn't worked as well.
12/05/2015 09:36

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Bright,

Have you tried a different browser? Sometimes it could be your plugins or extensions that might affect the upload process.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
12/05/2015 15:20

Bright Dreams

Yes, I tried three different browsers, but unfortunately none of them worked. I've attached pictures of the message I was getting.
12/05/2015 15:23

Bright Dreams

12/05/2015 15:25

Bright Dreams

I know in the pictures it says "no file selected", even though I did choose a file. In the other browsers it showed the file name, but they still said "upload error"
12/05/2015 15:36

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
If you can upload images to our forums, you should be able to upload the image through our front page.

Make sure the image is a valid png and it's under 5MB.

Its difficult to diagnose what the local issue is, your browser or your image is my best guess.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
12/05/2015 15:40

Bright Dreams

Thank you for your help. I managed to upload the file and now seeing your response I think I may have figured out the problem. The instructions are saying for the file to be under 10MB, whereas you said for it to be under 5MB. So there must have just been a misunderstanding. Thank you again for your help.

You must be logged in to reply.