Error Resetting Password Can't Login

29/05/2014 14:32

Bitlyguy

Dear Tshirt gang,

I have been trying to get in touch with you for over a week now, and after several phone calls, and multiple support inquires I thought I'd make a thread on the forum.

For some odd reason the password reset functionality is not working for my account at support@bitcoinpride.com. I need to have this password reset immediately so that I can fullfill my orders.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can reset my password.
29/05/2014 14:55

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Dear Tshirt gang,

I have been trying to get in touch with you for over a week now, and after several phone calls, and multiple support inquires I thought I'd make a thread on the forum.

For some odd reason the password reset functionality is not working for my account at support@bitcoinpride.com. I need to have this password reset immediately so that I can fullfill my orders.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can reset my password.

Please open a Support Ticket and provide us with any informtion that will help us match your account.

Please DO NOT include any passwords

Emails, username, and IPs will help us determine your account.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
29/05/2014 15:45

Bitlyguy

QUOTE:

Please open a Support Ticket and provide us with any informtion that will help us match your account.

Please DO NOT include any passwords

Emails, username, and IPs will help us determine your account.

Andrew I have already opened up several Support Tickets in the last few days.

I will do it once more and report back here.

I'm desperate and need my account back today.
29/05/2014 16:19

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Just as a reminder, you can only open up Support Tickets if you are a registered member. Guests will fill out a separate form that sends out an email to our account. I do not monitor that account.

That account and form is for sales only. We do not handle technical support for guests.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.