Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
12/04/2021 08:33

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Ha, I'll give it a try

First beta of dark mode is now available. You can enable beta features under Account Settings. Select "Switch Theme" from under the Account Settings menu at the top of every page.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
16/04/2021 05:48

Budd

QUOTE:

First beta of dark mode is now available. You can enable beta features under Account Settings. Select "Switch Theme" from under the Account Settings menu at the top of every page.

superrrbbbbb
04/01/2022 03:53

Joshua - The Shirt Foundry

Hey all,

Had some time off over Xmas so been giving the website a good refreshment and had some ideas for the new year:

1) Make sub-categories more obvious

As you can see, it's not clear which categories are sub-categories, and customers are unlikely to find them. Could there at least be a bullet point next to them or something? Secondly, could we add them to the top of the screen? So, anytime someone clicks on the main category, it immediately shows them sub-categories.

2) Allow customers to sort categories by alphabetical order, featured, date added, etc

3) Allow admin to alter the order. At the moment, they go on in date-created order, but some of my best items are from a long time ago and therefore suffer from being on page 3 (or wherever) of their category. Could there not be a way to drag and drop them in the order I want? I know I can feature items, and I do, but it would also be good to edit orders for aesthetic purposes.

4) Edit after upload. Sometimes I upload an item and later think it would look better in a different color or style. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find a way to edit them after upload except to take the product down and reupload it. (Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough?)

5) Match tshirtgang's out-of-stock info to our websites'. I've had to cancel and refund quite a few orders in the last 6 weeks because items (e.g., tie-dye) have been out of stock, but there is no way to display that on my website except taking the item down. This is especially frustrating as PayPal still charges transactions fees for refunds.

6) Higher-quality pictures for posters. This is actually a big one for me. I've got my hands on some really good, high-quality designs that are getting a lot of views from google and customers emailing me, but when you get to the website, the quality of the picture is really bad.

I've been assured by Marco that the print quality is really high but you'd never know it from the sales page. Can't expect customers to fork out $30 to $80 on a poster that looks bad.

7) Some products randomly change the size of the design when moving around the page. This is especially true for phone cases and mouse pads.
How I uploaded it:

(Same product) After clicking on another part of the screen:

8) Add to cart goes straight to the checkout page. Could we change this so instead of being taken to the cart, a temporary text box pops up telling the customer the item has been added to the cart? This would allow customers to continue shopping and looking at products rather than having to flick back every time they want to put something in their cart.

9) Banners that span the entire site (like announcements) rather than just the homepage. According to Google Analytics, most of my customers never see the homepage. If I put effort into making banners and using them to promote items/ discounts it would be good for all the customers to see them.

Thanks for all your help! Hope at least a few of these ideas can be implemented.

Upload: 90794446.png (249px x 750px)
Upload: 95472413.png (1240px x 805px)
Upload: 26052360.png (1336px x 850px)
Upload: 57162305.png (1311px x 842px)
04/01/2022 08:54

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
whoa, thanks for the detailed post! I'll review these and see if we can help improve on any of these points

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
16/11/2022 13:21

Joshua - The Shirt Foundry

QUOTE:
whoa, thanks for the detailed post! I'll review these and see if we can help improve on any of these points

Hi Andrew, I was just wondering if any progress had been made on any of these asks?

Thanks in advance!
17/11/2022 09:30

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Hi Andrew, I was just wondering if any progress had been made on any of these asks?

Thanks in advance!

We haven't made some of these changes.

Some of the issues we can't address, like the mousepad. There is blank space on an item, we don't trim the image to best fit, as it could affect some other items that aren't meant to be trimmed.

In terms of posters and canvas, we have since removed those due to low demand with our fulfillment partner.

Some of your other suggestions are still on our list to implement, like the add to cart vs checkout option.

You had a suggestion for your best items being pushed down. We have a "Promoted" feature on stores, which has been there for years. This will pin the item to your front page. But as you also mentioned, most of your visitors don't even see your homepage, because google ads will direct them straight to the landing page.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.