Artwork Dimensions

21/03/2013 09:34

Mariannexs

I see that the max dimensions to print on a shirt is 12x15. If I am designing for a youth XS, and choose to make my design 12x15 will you print the full size I submit? Also I see that your specs are 200 dpi, will 300 dpi be better as this is what is done in print. Will you accept 300 dpi?
Thank you
21/03/2013 13:21

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
We can print up to 12x15, which would be full size for larger shirts such as 4,5,6XL.

For youth sizes, I would need to verify this with our production staff on which size they can print up to.

We ask people submit 200 DPI images, as 300 DPI may cause problems with our program. We can accept 300 DPI, but it requires us to change the format when we print the image, which may cause delays in your order.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
21/03/2013 14:58

Mariannexs

ok so 200dpi is how you need the file, and I am waiting on your reply for xs youth artwork. I would also like to know the max size artwork you are able to print for all sizes. I do not want my design to be scaled up or down. I would like to send you the artwork at 100% scale so I may truly know the correct proportions and so that I can also relay this to my customers.
Thank you
21/03/2013 15:00

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
ok so 200dpi is how you need the file, and I am waiting on your reply for xs youth artwork. I would also like to know the max size artwork you are able to print for all sizes. I do not want my design to be scaled up or down. I would like to send you the artwork at 100% scale so I may truly know the correct proportions and so that I can also relay this to my customers.
Thank you

All of our max sizes will be under our Photoshop guide here:
http://tshirtgang.com/tutorials/photoshop

Creating a 2200 x 3000 transparent canvas will give you our maximum size.

I would recommend ordering a shirt for yourself if you're concerned about sizing.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
21/03/2013 15:22

Mariannexs

That is your max size, but is it your max size for a youth xs? I plan on ordering, but really need to know the max size I can make for my design first. Your help is greatly appreciated.
21/03/2013 15:54

Jim Admin

Administrator
Hi the max size would be around 8x10 for youth sizes
21/03/2013 16:03

Mariannexs

ok thanks

You must be logged in to reply.