API integration with Wordpress site

21/05/2015 03:29

Richard Cheah

QUOTE:
Hey guys - I'm actually a PHP Programmer, I'm looking into t-shirt gang and doing a WordPress plugin if there is enough interest actually.

Reply or hit me up via PM if you have any interest in it.

Have you work out any plugin for T-shirt Gang? Thanks.
21/05/2015 09:07

Richard Cheah

Any updates on this?
07/06/2015 14:16

Joey W.

I also would be interested in a WooCommerce plugin.
That would be amazing if you offered one.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪~Joey W~♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
18/09/2015 16:53

Sonshine Studios

seems like there is enough interest to get something going
27/09/2015 14:02

Big Flaming Pile

Absolutely. Woo/Wordpress integration would help us a lot.
28/09/2015 12:59

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
This side project has remained stagnant for awhile.. I will revisit it again soon :)

If I see a lot of demand for it, I will bump it up in my priority list ;)

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
23/10/2015 12:08

Brie Inglesby

I vote for WordPress/WooCommerce integration/plug-ins too, count me in! I'll probably attempt to use my own hosting again. Everywhere I read says WordPress is one of the best platforms, that developers love it.
27/10/2015 13:23

Mndz

QUOTE:
This side project has remained stagnant for awhile.. I will revisit it again soon :)

If I see a lot of demand for it, I will bump it up in my priority list ;)

Is there some sort of development going on for this? Just got a client that has a WP site and would like to keep using TG, but there are no plugins for his store. Wondering if we'd need to develop one from scratch or not?
27/10/2015 13:31

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Is there some sort of development going on for this? Just got a client that has a WP site and would like to keep using TG, but there are no plugins for his store. Wondering if we'd need to develop one from scratch or not?

There is/was. I was building on the platform a little while ago and was hoping to have it done before the end of the year. As it was just a side project I was working on during my free time, it took a back seat to another project I was working on at the time.

As we're coming into the Christmas shopping period, I'm afraid my time is being utilized to make sure everything is ready on Tshirtgang and another big project we're working on.

I don't think i'll be able to have a WooCommerce plugin ready for this Christmas, but will look into it again in the New Year.

You're free to look at our API documentation and try to build one yourself:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/api

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
09/02/2016 20:54

file2mail@yahoo.com

QUOTE:

There is/was. I was building on the platform a little while ago and was hoping to have it done before the end of the year. As it was just a side project I was working on during my free time, it took a back seat to another project I was working on at the time.

As we're coming into the Christmas shopping period, I'm afraid my time is being utilized to make sure everything is ready on Tshirtgang and another big project we're working on.

I don't think i'll be able to have a WooCommerce plugin ready for this Christmas, but will look into it again in the New Year.

You're free to look at our API documentation and try to build one yourself:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/api

Any chance you can get a your code up in a github or something? That way some of us can fork it or contribute to building this plugin for woocommerce & wordpress :D
17/04/2017 15:12

jtillmanct@gmail.com

Hi all
Any news on the wordpress plugin?
14/05/2017 22:26

Adi Purwanto

Still waiting for this one..
04/07/2017 08:35

Master's Tshirts

QUOTE:

Any chance you can get a your code up in a github or something? That way some of us can fork it or contribute to building this plugin for woocommerce & wordpress :D

Indeed, getting this up on GitHub would be perfect! I know a few friends that I could direct over there and possibly get it rolling nicely!

(I'm way to rusty at this point to start tackling it from the ground up)
23/08/2017 09:05

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi everyone,

Just to give everyone an update on this long standing request, we are currently working on a Woocommerce integration. We do not have an ETA when it will be available, but development shouldn't take much longer.

Stay tuned for an announcement on the dashboard and your email for a launch date.

Thanks,
Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
05/01/2018 13:55

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
A late update, we have launched a WooCommerce plugin and is available here:
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/settings/woocommerce

Nothing to install on your store, just link your WooCommerce integration with Tshirtgang and you'll be able to list products, retrieve orders, and update tracking!

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
15/04/2018 12:24

Mark Matthews

QUOTE:
A late update, we have launched a WooCommerce plugin and is available here:
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/settings/woocommerce

Nothing to install on your store, just link your WooCommerce integration with Tshirtgang and you'll be able to list products, retrieve orders, and update tracking!

Getting ready to try this out. Thanks for adding.
1) how has it been going so far? can we use in "production" sites for ordering?
2) if I have multiple websites, how can I link? Would I need multiple accounts in tshirtgang?

well... giving it a try
16/04/2018 07:55

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Getting ready to try this out. Thanks for adding.
1) how has it been going so far? can we use in "production" sites for ordering?
2) if I have multiple websites, how can I link? Would I need multiple accounts in tshirtgang?

well... giving it a try

You should only use live websites for your woocommerce integrations.

You can link multiple woocommerce sites to Tshirtgang if required. Please open a Support Ticket and we'll make the necessary adjustments on our end to support this.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.