What to do guys think about the new Tshirtgang site?

03/09/2012 14:27

Sweet Anxiety Meet 4twenty

Check this one out :) http://www.sellinsta.com/view/132634/weed-smoking-area----t-shirt

And I posted all my TeeShirts on my Blog... Check it out!!!

http://sweetanxiety-meet4twenty.blogspot.com/2012/09/sweetanxiety-meet4twenty-tshirts.html
THERE ARE QUITE A FEW!!!! Please give me feed back :)
03/09/2012 14:30

QUOTE:
Thanks for the feedback! Keep'em coming!

Can you make it so we print on the back too? And I'm going to be looking for a businesssoon to produce Wristbands on a LARGE scale. Would your company be interested in making the wristband sector work like you do with the Tshirts? I like how you make it so we can just post up on Sellinsta! It works pretty easy!!
03/09/2012 14:32

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Can you make it so we print on the back too? And I'm going to be looking for a businesssoon to produce Wristbands on a LARGE scale. Would your company be interested in making the wristband sector work like you do with the Tshirts? I like how you make it so we can just post up on Sellinsta! It works pretty easy!!

Great shirts so far!

Thanks for the feedback, we're always looking on improving our service and printing on the back of shirts is on our list!

Thanks again!

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
03/09/2012 16:58

QUOTE:

Great shirts so far!

Thanks for the feedback, we're always looking on improving our service and printing on the back of shirts is on our list!

Thanks again!

Andrew

AWESOME thank you!!!
23/04/2013 12:14

Skit Designs

The Site is great i'm a newbe to the site but its simple and very easy to navigate easy to upload new designs and list them on ebay and the website you guys offer is also great everythings is tied to each other which makes thinks simple and easy to keep track of I'm going to recommend this site to anyone who I know who is a designer.

You must be logged in to reply.