Print on the back?

16/06/2012 23:34

Mike Odom

I was just wondering is it possible to create a shirt with a back design. It seams that we can only do front prints.
Thanks.
17/06/2012 12:24

Jim Admin

Administrator
Hi Mike
This is something we plan on offering soon.
26/06/2012 15:36

Chris Friday

Administrator
This can be offered by you. Just let us know when ordering that print is on back
24/09/2012 19:43

Johnny English

Where do we add the that in the order? I would like to offer back printing as well?
26/09/2012 13:31

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Where do we add the that in the order? I would like to offer back printing as well?

Hi,

In the "Special Instructions" on the top-right of the Create Order form.

In the future this will be an option.

Thanks,
Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
30/09/2012 20:04

Tee Hood

But how about the price for back? . I mean if i want to print 2 side ( front and back ), how much does it cost ?
01/10/2012 12:14

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
But how about the price for back? . I mean if i want to print 2 side ( front and back ), how much does it cost ?

Hi Tee Hood,

Contact our support for information about pricing.

http://tshirtgang.com/contact/

Thanks,
Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
08/09/2013 16:41

Graphic Designer

Any updates on printing on the back of shirts? Is that still going to be an option?
08/09/2013 20:05

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Any updates on printing on the back of shirts? Is that still going to be an option?

Hi,

We don't have anything to announce at this time, but we will be reviewing this again in the new year.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
13/12/2013 02:19

Otp - Usa

consider these options please:
Front
Back
Front And Back
Plus right/left Sleeve
18/12/2013 23:09

Trust Thomson

QUOTE:
consider these options please:
Front
Back
Front And Back
Plus right/left Sleeve

I agree. I love all the improvements with the site though. Front back and size to side would be the well needed cherry on top.

NessTees.com
21/02/2014 18:23

L.e.t.s

yesssss please front, Back, sides and sleeves. lets take this thing to another level!!!
26/03/2014 20:05

Cliqdrag

Hi There,

I was just wondering if there where any updates on the topic on printing on both front and back?
23/05/2014 13:26

Doc Eroc

Is there still no two sided printing? Just starting on TSGang and I love it! BUT...I NEED TWO SIDED!!!!
23/05/2014 18:02

Skit Designs

QUOTE:
Is there still no two sided printing? Just starting on TSGang and I love it! BUT...I NEED TWO SIDED!!!!
They are not printing on both sides anytime soon I just asked this question the other day because I need 2 sided also....
23/05/2014 21:33

Doc Eroc

Kind of wild, right? Seems like it should/could be done!
23/09/2014 20:28

E Gardner

I too need two sided printing, and although it seems a lot of people have asked for it and it isn't available as standard, there seems to be a work around mentioned here, but it isn't very clear. How do you present your designs on both sides for printing, and how much is it? Does it cost more?
22/10/2014 12:05

Deborah Avery

I saw somewhere that you can print a design on the back of a shirt (not front and back, just front or back). But I don't see the back printing option anywhere when I'm creating my t-shirt.

I understand that I can specify it in the Special Instructions when creating an order, but my sales page needs to have an image of the back of the shirt with the design on it, not the front. Is there a work-around for this?

I would also love to have the option of front AND back, but until that happens I'd at least like to be able to offer back-only. But you can't just add a note in the text that the design will get printed on the back because it would be too confusing for potential buyers. Anything out of the ordinary like that doesn't help to instill trust in a site.
22/10/2014 12:10

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I saw somewhere that you can print a design on the back of a shirt (not front and back, just front or back). But I don't see the back printing option anywhere when I'm creating my t-shirt.

I understand that I can specify it in the Special Instructions when creating an order, but my sales page needs to have an image of the back of the shirt with the design on it, not the front. Is there a work-around for this?

I would also love to have the option of front AND back, but until that happens I'd at least like to be able to offer back-only. But you can't just add a note in the text that the design will get printed on the back because it would be too confusing for potential buyers. Anything out of the ordinary like that doesn't help to instill trust in a site.

Hi,

For now, you can add a comment in the Create Order section, like so:

But i will add a feature to select if it's on the back of the shirt or not :)

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
22/10/2014 12:14

Deborah Avery

Thanks for the quick reply! But my question is about how to get an image of the back of the shirt with the design on it in order to use it on the sales page. Is there a way to do this?

You must be logged in to reply.