Google Merchant

10/11/2023 13:57

Highkeetees@gmail.com

We've run into a lot of issues with Google Merchant recently. After years of having the account, we have suddenly been suspended due to missing info. I'm having a hard time getting anyone to help us from Google. Has anyone ran into any issues were they flag you as "Misrepresentation"? Any ideas or resources to help us correct this issue?
10/11/2023 14:52

Royaltydesigns99@gmail.com

Administrator
I know one thing that they looked for when it happened to me, was to have 2 ways to be contacted by the customer (ie: email and an actual address) in your contact info. I think tshirtgang sent out a message to us a while back about having your physical address on your site.

It took about a week for me to get it approved again.
14/11/2023 13:22

Highkeetees@gmail.com

I'll give that a try thanks!

QUOTE:
I know one thing that they looked for when it happened to me, was to have 2 ways to be contacted by the customer (ie: email and an actual address) in your contact info. I think tshirtgang sent out a message to us a while back about having your physical address on your site.

It took about a week for me to get it approved again.

Upload: 78713313.png (827px x 536px)
04/12/2023 23:54

Jim Admin

Administrator
Also address on website and address on google merchant account should match. Have a return policy and phon number posted on your website

You must be logged in to reply.