Problem with FaceMask

17/08/2021 23:34

Kenbg

I'm having a problem with getting a design to fit on the facemask. I have used the downloaded template and fit my design well within the safe area but when I upload it to the facemask product it is always too big. I have tried to reduce the size of my image and it still does not fit.
I am not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with the site.
I would appreciate it if you can give me some help.

Thanks
Ken
18/08/2021 08:51

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi there!

Our facemasks have different dimensions than apparel and accessories. Make sure to place your image within the 1700px x 1153px @ 200 DPI before uploading. Our Design Guide can be found here, including a png template you can download.
Place your image inside of that canvas to ensure it prints edge-to-edge

https://www.tshirtgang.com/designguide#facemask

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
18/08/2021 12:39

Kenbg

Andrew,
I did follow the guide and it still doesn't work. It looks like the design expands to fit other products. I have even reduced the size of the design by as much as 50% and it makes no difference. I'm enclosing a copy of the design for you to try. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but I'm stuck.
Thanks for the help
Ken

Upload: 13087755.png (1322px x 787px)
Upload: 70758606.png (1322px x 787px)
19/08/2021 08:15

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Andrew,
I did follow the guide and it still doesn't work. It looks like the design expands to fit other products. I have even reduced the size of the design by as much as 50% and it makes no difference. I'm enclosing a copy of the design for you to try. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but I'm stuck.
Thanks for the help
Ken

So this image is the wrong dimensions. Try making your canvas 1700px x 1153px @ 200 DPI and creating your image within those dimensions.
Next, select facemask on the front page, then upload your image.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.