Amazon Integration

25/06/2021 17:04

Shameka

So, I got the notification that I had to go to my Amazon Settings and "follow the prompts." There are no prompts. I've paused my business temporarily, so I was a little unprepared for a new order that just slipped past my Amazon vacation filter. Blah Blah Blah...

I just need to know, how can I set up my Amazon Settings to have this happen automagically again...

Thanks!!!
Tags: Amazon
25/06/2021 21:48

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

After looking at your account, I realize this message was sent to you in error. Your account specifically is not affected by this change. It is safe for you to disregard this.

Sorry for any confusion!

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
26/06/2021 16:20

Shameka

But my account still doesn't work with the Amazon integration. Can you help me troubleshoot the issue?
26/06/2021 22:02

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
What exactly is the issue? Can you describe in detail and I can look into it when I return to the office

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
29/06/2021 10:40

Shameka

The next time I have an order I'll take screen shots and add them here. I cannot automatically import amazon orders with the click of one button. My amazon orders are no longer automatically updated as fulfilled (on amazon) when shipped.
29/06/2021 20:40

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
The next time I have an order I'll take screen shots and add them here. I cannot automatically import amazon orders with the click of one button. My amazon orders are no longer automatically updated as fulfilled (on amazon) when shipped.

Check under your Amazon Settings, using the verify token, that Tshirtgang can connect to your account.

If posting images of buyer information, please use Support Tickets, as our forums are public

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
25/11/2021 14:32

Shameka

"Error: The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records." is my newest error. when I try click "verify token" on the Amazon Settings page here.

Amazon only gives me an MWS token. I have filled in under my tshirt gang settings a Seller ID, AWS Access Key ID, Secret Key, and an Amazon Token. None of these fields matches the MWS token provided by Amazon.

On the Amazon Settings page, under the Amazon Seller ID field is a link that says it will give me all of the information for the aforementioned fields. Instead, I go to an Amazon page with this...
"Something went wrong
Unable to find application.

Please contact Selling Partner Support and provide them with the following information:

Error Code: MD3000"

I have an order waiting to be fulfilled. Please help me.

You must be logged in to reply.