What are the T shirt Materials available

04/11/2020 23:42

Kolithafernando186@gmail.com

Hi,
I'm a newbee, I decided to start a shop on etsy with t shirtgang manufactured Tees under my designs...Therefore to make listing on etsy,could you please let me know the material of the T shirts that You are using to print my custom designs.?

Thanks
09/11/2020 07:39

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

It will vary depending on style/color and sometimes size.

See our pricing matrix page here, it provides all the manufacturers and model #s we use.
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing/matrix

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
26/03/2023 15:04

Tanveer Abbas

There are several types of materials that are commonly used for making T-shirts. Here are some of the most popular ones:

Cotton: Cotton is a soft, breathable fabric that is widely used for T-shirts. It is comfortable to wear and absorbs moisture well, making it ideal for hot and humid weather.

Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fabric that is often blended with cotton to create T-shirts that are lightweight, durable, and resistant to wrinkles and shrinking.

Rayon: Rayon is a semi-synthetic fabric that is made from wood pulp. It is soft and lightweight, making it ideal for T-shirts that have a flowy or drapey fit.

Tri-blend: Tri-blend fabrics are typically made from a combination of cotton, polyester, and rayon. They offer the benefits of all three materials, including comfort, durability, and breathability.

Performance fabrics: Performance fabrics, such as polyester-spandex blends, are often used for T-shirts that are designed for athletic or active wear. These fabrics are moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and provide a range of motion for the wearer.
01/06/2023 07:10

Hennry R

When it comes to the material of the T-shirts used by T-shirtgang, it's best to reach out to them directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information. They would be able to provide you with specific details regarding the materials they use for printing custom designs. You can typically find this information on their website or by contacting their customer support.

You must be logged in to reply.