Payment and Ordering on Etsy

24/10/2020 03:41

Juju Bees

Hello. My name is Jessica. I'm new in the T-shirt Gang. Nice to meet you.

I kindly want to ask a question about transaction. Just in case if I'm getting a buyer from marketplace such as e-Bay, Etsy or another, should I pay the order from the customer first or just wait until the related items have been confirmed arrived by the customer and then the T-Shirt Gang cut the amount while I can get the rest of it? Thank you so much. I'm sorry if it's a bit confusing. 🙏
Tags: Etsy
24/10/2020 07:51

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

You would always receive payment first from marketplaces (ebay, etsy, etc). Your account is used, with your payment information.

The order goes into your tshirtgang account, where you'll then pay tshirtgang to fulfill the order. The remaining amount will be your profit.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
14/04/2021 14:56

Princesscooper58@yahoo.com

Hi I'm having issues with order and payment I have an order from esty but I have not yet received a payment for the order what should I do to get the payment for the order that was ordered from esty shop but there has been no payment sent to me so that I can place the the order for the customer
14/04/2021 14:58

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hi I'm having issues with order and payment I have an order from esty but I have not yet received a payment for the order what should I do to get the payment for the order that was ordered from esty shop but there has been no payment sent to me so that I can place the the order for the customer

I wouldn't place any order until you have payment from the buyer.
Tshirtgang will only pickup orders that are marked as paid on etsy. You should contact the buyer to arrange payment.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
15/04/2021 16:25

Hi this is the problem here so I have this problem when the customer ordered from esty where does the payment go cause I have my payment set up to paypal in the esty setting on tshirtgang but people are I ordered but I am not seeing no payment from esty
15/04/2021 17:58

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hi this is the problem here so I have this problem when the customer ordered from esty where does the payment go cause I have my payment set up to paypal in the esty setting on tshirtgang but people are I ordered but I am not seeing no payment from esty

It would be best to check under your Etsy account for account, or better to contact Etsy regarding the proceeds of your sale. They will have a better idea of where your payment from the buyer is.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
19/04/2021 23:27

Is there a number to call tshirtgang
Cause I am ready having big problem with esty all the order that was ordered I don't know where is the money going I used paypal when I was setting up esty in tshirtgang setting that all orders payment should go directly to my PayPal account but send them I there has been no payment for all the order that was ordered on esty so please I will need to talk to someone on tshirtgang by phone to see what is the problem.
20/04/2021 08:13

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Is there a number to call tshirtgang
Cause I am ready having big problem with esty all the order that was ordered I don't know where is the money going I used paypal when I was setting up esty in tshirtgang setting that all orders payment should go directly to my PayPal account but send them I there has been no payment for all the order that was ordered on esty so please I will need to talk to someone on tshirtgang by phone to see what is the problem.

I am not sure Etsy even accepts payouts through PayPal anymore.

Please see here:
https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015747228-How-to-Manage-Your-Payment-Account?segment=selling

Please contact Etsy directly for payment related inquiries, we are not able to handle payment support on other platforms.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.