Sizes, Colors & Ship Notices

15/07/2020 13:27

Leecaglioti@gmail.com

First question: As I'm listing, I've noticed that the colors and sizes can vary from post to post. I'm guessing this is based on stock availability at the time the item is posted, is that correct? And if so, does the availability change on the fly during the course of the listing (like an auto-refresh situation)? In other words, if my item gets listed as small through 3X in white, red and black because that's what's available when I posted, if more sizes and colors come into stock at TShirtGang, does my listing get automatically updated to reflect those newly available options or does the listing stay static?

Second Question: When items get auto-marked as shipped, does it notify the buyer and does that notification include my saved note template?

Thanks, I'm still on the learning curve.
15/07/2020 14:47

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
First question: As I'm listing, I've noticed that the colors and sizes can vary from post to post. I'm guessing this is based on stock availability at the time the item is posted, is that correct? And if so, does the availability change on the fly during the course of the listing (like an auto-refresh situation)? In other words, if my item gets listed as small through 3X in white, red and black because that's what's available when I posted, if more sizes and colors come into stock at TShirtGang, does my listing get automatically updated to reflect those newly available options or does the listing stay static?

Second Question: When items get auto-marked as shipped, does it notify the buyer and does that notification include my saved note template?

Thanks, I'm still on the learning curve.

Only on Tshirtgang Commerce do we do live stock updates. For other marketplaces, you will need to disable out of stock items or add additional new colours/sizes when they become available.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
16/07/2020 08:59

Leecaglioti@gmail.com

Thanks, Andrew. Any input on my second question?

"Second Question: When items get auto-marked as shipped, does it notify the buyer and does that notification include my saved note template?"
16/07/2020 09:17

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Thanks, Andrew. Any input on my second question?

"Second Question: When items get auto-marked as shipped, does it notify the buyer and does that notification include my saved note template?"

it depends what marketplace you are referring to.

if on Tshirtgang Commerce, under Settings > Functionality, ensure "Notify Buyer When Item Ships" is checked.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
16/07/2020 10:01

Leecaglioti@gmail.com

I'm referring to Etsy integration. The tracking numbers show up on the listing but I cannot tell if the buyer has actually been notified.
16/07/2020 10:03

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I'm referring to Etsy integration. The tracking numbers show up on the listing but I cannot tell if the buyer has actually been notified.

That would be an Etsy feature. We send the tracking number to Etsy, but it is up to the marketplace to send emails to the buyer. I would believe Etsy does, but this question would be best directed at Etsy.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
16/07/2020 10:43

Leecaglioti@gmail.com

Gotcha, thank you!
21/12/2021 19:17

Dubproof@gmail.com

I have an additional question regarding the first question. When an item is listed as out of stock when will it be restocked?
21/12/2021 19:29

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I have an additional question regarding the first question. When an item is listed as out of stock when will it be restocked?

It can vary.

Our goal is to keep 30 days worth of stock on hand at all times. Sometimes there can be supplier issues, which can lead to items being out of stock.

It has only been a problem this year with supply shortages. We hope this resolves next year.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.