Pricing

20/04/2019 15:43

Robynnshome@gmail.com

Do I have to go into each variant of each t shirt I post and type in it's base price ? If I do this, I will be going into about a thousand different variants. Is there not a shorter way to do this?

RobynnsHome
21/04/2019 09:27

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Not sure where you are trying to list, but regardless of the marketplace, you should be able to set the price under your marketplace settings, located under Integrations, and set the base price once.

Please note that Tshirtgang.com does not offer a marketplace to list items on, you need to use one of the marketplaces under Integrations to sell products.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
22/04/2019 19:32

Ken Bruce

I would like the ability to set each individual price. It is not possible to set each variants price, ie,, setting each size variant to go up by a dollar each.
I have to do this once the item is pushed to the various marketplaces and it takes some time to do so.
22/04/2019 19:55

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I would like the ability to set each individual price. It is not possible to set each variants price, ie,, setting each size variant to go up by a dollar each.
I have to do this once the item is pushed to the various marketplaces and it takes some time to do so.

I'm not sure what you mean, could you elaborate more? Maybe provide a scenario where this might be helpful.

We also like to keep things very simple and not over complicate things. There is always the option to create complex variations manually on the marketplace or choice.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
24/04/2019 09:51

Ken Bruce

For instance,
I make the prices go up 1 dollar per size.
For example purposes: Small $16, Medium $17, Large $18, XL $19, 2xl $20, 3xl $21.........

There is no way for us to set this up in our settings.
24/04/2019 09:54

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
No, there isn't currently.
Since this is different from our pricing model (xsmall - XL, 2XL, 3XL-6XL), it would need to be done as a manual edit on the marketplace you use.

our pricing model:
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.