3 orders but no Product ID

05/11/2017 01:44

Donna Eskenazi

It appears I have 3 orders from customers in my Shopping Cart with no info on shirts except where to send it. No product ID and they havent been paid. Where do I get their order info from and how do I process payment please?
05/11/2017 12:15

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

When you retrieved these orders, you had strict retrieve disabled. These could be orders other than tshirtshark, but it is best to confirm on eBay and match the names with the orders.

The strict retrieve would be for legacy users and people that list manually, and you should have your setting enabled.

Since none of the sizing and product I’d fields were filled in, it sounds like it’s from another item you sell. If that is the case, delete the items out of your cart.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
05/11/2017 13:11

Donna Eskenazi

thank you for responding. Where do you see that I have strict retrieve disabled? These shirts are the ones I sell through ebay. I dont go through any other company and they are the only tee shirts in my eBay store. How can I know for sure if these people placed orders with me or not. Thank you

QUOTE:
Hi,

When you retrieved these orders, you had strict retrieve disabled. These could be orders other than tshirtshark, but it is best to confirm on eBay and match the names with the orders.

The strict retrieve would be for legacy users and people that list manually, and you should have your setting enabled.

Since none of the sizing and product I’d fields were filled in, it sounds like it’s from another item you sell. If that is the case, delete the items out of your cart.
05/11/2017 13:17

Donna Eskenazi

ok., I found where I had strict retrieve disabled and changed it. It still wont let me retrieve the orders. Is there a way for you to look and see if they are current orders for me? They are not orders in my eBay
05/11/2017 14:18

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
We aren't able to see your eBay account, I would suggest looking at your sold tab on eBay.com and matching the names to the order to determine what they ordered.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.