Etsy Connectivity Issues

We are aware that Etsy is currently having issues with third-party integrations connecting. This includes our Tshirtgang integration.
Etsy is aware of the issue. We will continue to monitor the issue until it is resolved.
Get the latest updates from Etsy here

UPDATE: Users should reauthorize their Etsy account on Tshirtgang.
1) Navigate to your Etsy Settings
2) At the top right of this page, select the account you wish to reauthorize
3) Scroll to the bottom and click "Problems? Need to reauthorize your Etsy account"
4) follow the prompts. Your account should now be able to retrieve your orders and post successfully to Etsy.

Graphics Color Variations on Etsy

25/02/2017 18:39

Pigh Designs

Some of my designs only have 1 color in the graphic. For these items can I list my color variations like this: black on white, white on black, red on black, etc.? The first color being the color of the graphic and the second being the color of the shirt?
Tags: Etsy Colors
25/02/2017 22:05

Pigh Designs

Ok, now that I have some sales I see that I still have to place the orders anyway. I just learned about the auto-retrieve function in the Shopping Cart and that it just pulls the order over, doesn't fulfill it. Once I have another sale to see what fields populate in that function I'm sure I will be able to tell if this will work...
27/02/2017 11:18

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

We currently only support listing in the style and color the item was created in, with a list of size variations. We hope to expand style and color options in the future.

Since we don't support style and color, any modifications to your listing - which is okay to do - won't be detected when pulled in.

If you do have a listing that have custom style and/or color, when you make a sale, open a Support Ticket with the order # and we can investigate supporting alternative styles or colors.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
27/02/2017 11:26

Pigh Designs

Ok, I may run an experiment soon to create these conditions for investigation. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply.