More Than One Color In Etsy

27/05/2015 18:38

Ava Boyd

I want to offer more than one color on most of my tshirts in my Etsy shop. What is the best way to get pictures of these other colors to post on Etsy. So far, all I can figure out is to place my design on each color, one at a time, and then delete them after I save the image. If I leave them all in "My Products" on Tshirtgang, my inventory will go out the roof and take a lot of time to find the designs I am looking for, plus if I have to list each color seperately in My Store, My Store will get cluttered fast with duplicate designs. The only other option I have tried is to edit the product and change the color so I can save the image, but, the image doesn't always change to the edited color. When it does, it takes a really, really long time. I think it would be faster to do the first option. If I am going to offer different colors, I need to show an image of how the design looks on each color. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?
01/09/2017 03:20

Erik Babcock

New to Tshirtgang and having the same question. Any help is greatly appreciated
01/09/2017 09:17

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
This is something we may look into. When we originally created the Etsy integration, we were focused on getting the retrieve/limited support for posting items.

I will put this on our list of items to look into and see what roadblocks there may be.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
04/12/2017 01:17

Ardentify

Is this ever going to happen? I only ask because in order to compete on Etsy, we really need to be able to offer MORE than one color. In fact? In order to compete, we really need to be able to offer long sleeves AND printing on the back. I know we can get printing on the back but something a little more automatic would be greatly appreciated.
04/12/2017 07:32

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
It may happen in the future, but currently we don't have this in our roadmap. We don't have any further news to share about updating our Etsy integration.

I would suggest creating items manually on Etsy if you wish to add multiple products in a single listing.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.