Can't List Items On Ebay

04/04/2015 07:33

Ava Boyd

I have been working on my Ebay app for 4 days and STILL don't have anything listed on Ebay. Everytime I try to list an item I get some error message (always different) than the last. Now the error says I have listed to my limit and can't list anymore until I increase my limit. I have no listings, so how can this be? Anyway, I went to Ebay and contacted customer support (online), and I have a 100 item limit in place. Ebay also states that I cannot get an increase until my current items have been listed and sold for 45 days. Can't do that because I don't have any listed because of the limit.

What to do? I am seriously thinking about just listing manually and avoiding all of these problems. Is anyone else listing manually? I have searched all over Ebay for tshirt listings that are printed by tshirtgang, and I have only found 2 or 3 (going by the image and descriptions that are in place). Where is everybody?

Is it this difficult to list on Etsy?
04/04/2015 08:40

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
HI Ava,

You need to read the eBay error messages that are returned, as it will tell you what you are missing:
QUOTE:
You must accept the terms and conditions for automatic payment method that will be used to pay any charges related to selling and buyer reimbursements.
You must accept these terms and conditions for automatic payment method that will be used to pay any charges related to selling and buyer reimbursements. Once you complete the above step, you will not be asked again on your other listings. Please visit [link removed] to accept these terms.

You must first setup a reimbursement option with eBay.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
09/04/2015 06:47

Ava Boyd

I do read the Ebay error messages. That's how I know it says I have reached my limit. The problem is that I have no listings and my limit is 100.
09/04/2015 09:12

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Try listing again and see if you can post onto eBay.

Also make sure you are not trying to post too many variations. You can see my explanation of eBays variations here:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/forum/topic/468/ebay_listing_with_item_options#2

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
30/09/2015 07:26

Rahman

whre can i get a new postcode for my ebay account from t shirt gang?

rahman

You must be logged in to reply.