Shirt Pricing Clarification

11/08/2014 13:14

Noah Patterson

So, I know I can set the price of any shirt I design to whatever I want.

I wanted to be clear that the profit I make is ONLY after the base price of the shirt AND shipping is paid?

For example, take the basic white shirt, costing $7.00 and U.S shipping costing $4.50 (Total $11.50); if I put the cost of my shirts to $20.00, I get $8.50 in profit?
11/08/2014 19:14

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
So, I know I can set the price of any shirt I design to whatever I want.

I wanted to be clear that the profit I make is ONLY after the base price of the shirt AND shipping is paid?

For example, take the basic white shirt, costing $7.00 and U.S shipping costing $4.50 (Total $11.50); if I put the cost of my shirts to $20.00, I get $8.50 in profit?

Yes!

See our Pricing Page and take note of the shipping and fulfillment fees for larger sizes and international countries.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
11/08/2014 21:29

Noah Patterson

Thank-you! Just wanted to be clear!
20/08/2014 17:53

Doug Montgomery

Great question....the problem for me is I haven't figured out how to set the selling price. Do I have to have a store set up first or connected my eBay account?
21/08/2014 13:45

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Great question....the problem for me is I haven't figured out how to set the selling price. Do I have to have a store set up first or connected my eBay account?

It depends where you are selling.

If you are selling on eBay, you setup your prices under Ebay Settings:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/settings/ebay

If you own a provided-website through Tshirtgang, you would set the prices up on your website by logging into your admin page
Admin > Change Prices.
You are required to have a valid domain name that is currently not in use to open up a website.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
24/08/2014 16:23

Doug Montgomery

Can that domain be changed at a later time? I have a few 'dummy' domain names and I'd probably use one of those to get things set up before launching anything. Sort of a playground area...or maybe a subdomain of another site then changed later.

ps. I didn't get any notification about this reply. Not one that I saw anywyas.
09/03/2015 21:45

Noah Patterson

QUOTE:
Can that domain be changed at a later time? I have a few 'dummy' domain names and I'd probably use one of those to get things set up before launching anything. Sort of a playground area...or maybe a subdomain of another site then changed later.

ps. I didn't get any notification about this reply. Not one that I saw anywyas.

Yes it can
18/11/2016 21:42

Bored Shirtless

QUOTE:

Yes!

See our Pricing Page and take note of the shipping and fulfillment fees for larger sizes and international countries.

Wouldn't the profit be $13 since they set the price to $20 and the customer pays the shipping?

You must be logged in to reply.