How-to: Setup an Etsy.com shop

01/08/2014 14:25

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
I found this great help tutorial on etsy.com how to open up a shop.

If you are looking to post on etsy.com or having issues authenticating your account, follow this quick guide on how to open up an etsy shop!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/help/article/246

An etsy.com shop is required before you can authenticate your account with tshirtgang.com to begin selling your items.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
19/09/2014 23:46

Zhel

Question Andrew. I'm moving my biz to tshirtgang and my old etsy shop had the other companies api
which i have disconnected. So now im el manuel. If I hook up your api is there a way to get my current
inventory linked to your API?
23/09/2014 14:13

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Question Andrew. I'm moving my biz to tshirtgang and my old etsy shop had the other companies api
which i have disconnected. So now im el manuel. If I hook up your api is there a way to get my current
inventory linked to your API?

If I understand you correctly, it should work fine. It's just connecting to Etsy.com's API, which i assume this other company was doing. However, your sales retrieving may not work correctly as the Etsy listing Id is not recorded on tshirtgang.

The system will try it's best to match product titles, but they must be spelled exactly the same on tshirtgang and your etsy listing.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
30/09/2015 00:03

Rahman

Question= i want to open my shop at etsy but did not have any idea about the deliverer about the product .i not sure if the product will send buy tshirtgang to my buyer or from me.if tshirtgang sand it to my buyers how about the transport and the bill under my payment.how i can authenticate my etsy account to tshirtgang to start make a sales.

rahman

You must be logged in to reply.