Wondering about groups....

11/04/2014 02:10

Sanders

Hello everyone!
I am new to tshirtgang and I know that I can invite people to tshirtgang and build a group, But was wondering if I could also build up a group with existing members? Kinda like friend request, But with perks! I had an idea and I was really thinking about it while I was doing my marketing/promoting and thought "I wish I had more ideas for more t-shirts" then I thought about the royalties if I got people to join.., Well then now I think what if there was a way I could browse other members t-shirts, send a request to sell their line of t-shirts that interest me to help expand my inventory? I sell your shirt, you sell mine everyone would make sales AND royalties! I have done enough list building in my time to know that its not easy to get started especially when its for something new and Tshirts is new for me and I currently don't have the right list for this. If you really think about it..., Say you made a really cool shirt and it makes sales and thats great, But what if that cool shirt is being sold by other members and gets maximum exposure in all the big social networks, groups, forums, stores, blogs etc. The money will be coming in around the clock!

Well this is my idea, any thought?
11/04/2014 12:32

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Sanders,

Currently, you can only invite new members to be part of your gang or 'group'. This type of idea has been shared with us before, but right now this isn't something we have planned to implement.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.