About shirt brand and return policy

02/03/2014 13:40

Dwijaya Samudra Suryaman

in the f.a.q there is a statement that tshirtgang using alstyle and gildan shirt brand. So how do i know the brand tees that i order ? use alstlye or gildan ? can i choose it? and how to choose it? is the tees with the tag or without tag?

and about return policy, is tshirtgang have any warranty about return goods if there is any complaint by customer?

thank you before :)
19/07/2014 06:57

CN Studio

Why is there no response to this? I was thinking about using this service but I am quite wary now...
21/07/2014 09:41

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Why is there no response to this? I was thinking about using this service but I am quite wary now...

The question was likely answered through our Support Ticket feature. But to answer the question again, we will replace or refund any defective items that is caused by our process. Items are also by a case-by-case basis. If you have any issues with your orders, open a Support Ticket and someone will respond to you.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
22/07/2014 17:11

Victor Peter

Let me add that every issue I have ever had has been responded to quickly and professionally. I am very happy with the service, pricing and quality.

You must be logged in to reply.