Confusion about Ladies fitted tees

28/12/2013 19:27

Jeffest

When I go to "Create Product", the only options under T-shirt Style are "Standard", "Men's fitted", and "Ladies". Are the Standard shirts for both men and women and the Ladie's shirts fitted? Also, in the Faq's you have size charts for Standard Youth and Adult sizes and you have sizes for Men's fitted and Ladie's fitted sizes, but in the size chart that shows up in ebay auctions, it shows "Standard", "Men's Fitted" and "Ladies Standard". Does something need changing here? I'm just a little confused. The Ladie's shirt does look fitted and I'm going to list it that way in ebay, but I think if that's the case then shouldn't the size chart be changed to "Ladie's Fitted" so customers aren't confused as well?
30/01/2014 22:03

Jeffest

Just occured to me that I never got an answer to this.
31/01/2014 10:22

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Jeffest.

We do not consider the "ladies" style shirts to be fitted, as our supplier labels them this way. Only the mens style are fitted tshirts.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
31/01/2014 11:08

Victor Peter

Another thing I run into also on the size charts is that the default listings pushed to ebay gives youth sizes. On the sizing chart, it says kids. I may have some dim customers, but at least once a week, I get asked why I don't show the youth sizes on the sizing chart.
08/02/2014 17:37

Jeffest

Okay, well take a look at your FAQ's and under "Tshirt gang shirts" you'll see "Standard Adult sizes", "Standard Youth", "Men's Fitted", and then "Ladie's Fitted", and the measurements for "Ladie's Fitted" match the "Ladie's Standard" sizes shown on the chart used in ebay ads. So, you're saying they're not fitted but just standard? I hope you can understand the confusion.

You must be logged in to reply.