Ebay confused

16/10/2013 22:48

Tshirt Guy

I'm assuming this is a message that has been repeated many a time. I have my 8 items listed on here, and have my paypal accounted linked up to ebay, but when I try to get a product upload from here it doesn't work on ebay. I contacted a service person on ebay, to help out, and the connection was lost. So i'm back to where I started from and that is here.
17/10/2013 11:36

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi tshirt Guy,

You are receiving this error from eBay:
QUOTE:
As a new seller, we want to help you meet your buyers’ expectations and sell successfully. For this reason, not all seller tools (e.g., Turbo Lister and File Exchange) are available to you yet since they\'re reserved for sellers with more experience. n After 90 days have passed from your first sale and you\'ve received at least 10 selling Feedback points, you\'ll be able to use more advanced tools.n In the meantime, please use the Sell your item form or Easy Lister to list your items

You likely have a brand new eBay account. You will need to list your items manually for now, until you are allowed to use 'advanced tools', which eBay classifies Tshirtgang as. Basically it's to prevent spammers from cluttering up eBay using bulk listing tools.

You need at least 10 selling feedback points, or have an account 90 days before being allowed to use Tshirtgang's integrated eBay tools. You can however, still use the 'eBay Retrieve' feature.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
17/10/2013 20:54

Tshirt Guy

How does it work if I have my own website? I have a domain name registered already.
17/10/2013 20:56

Tshirt Guy

When are you around to answer the phone, I've tried 3 times and each time it puts to voicemail.
17/10/2013 21:50

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
How does it work if I have my own website? I have a domain name registered already.

How does eBay work with your own domain? I'm confused by what you mean by the above message.

Unfortunately we don't provide support over the phone for tech support at this time.

You can open a Support Ticket if you require help with any Tshirtgang.com service.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
17/10/2013 23:20

Tshirt Guy

no, how does tshirt gang work if I have my own domain.
17/10/2013 23:22

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Theres information about websites on the My Website page here:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/mystore
There's even a link to a store example.

This needs to be a dedicated domain.

If you have an existing website, look at our API:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/api

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com