How is money made from selling your Tshirt here?

13/08/2013 17:58

Dreed

I'm not 100% sure as to how selling your tee shirt works here. How does one earn a profit by selling? I just see the discounts, will we make money selling our tee shirts here?
14/08/2013 13:31

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I'm not 100% sure as to how selling your tee shirt works here. How does one earn a profit by selling? I just see the discounts, will we make money selling our tee shirts here?

Hi there!

Tshirtgang.com is used as your fulfillment partner. So we provide your printing on-demand service, while you handle your own marketing and selling.

I recommend watching how tshirtgang.com works through this very quick introduction video:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OFm0CZjDNkY

You handle your own prices. You can see our Prices Here

You should market your prices over these costs to turn a profit!

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
14/08/2013 14:37

Skit Designs

You can make money on here it just depends on how much work you put in on promoting your work I do very well I am happy to be apart of this site.....
14/08/2013 15:48

Dreed

QUOTE:
You can make money on here it just depends on how much work you put in on promoting your work I do very well I am happy to be apart of this site.....

Thank you Skit Designs, I appreciate your response.
Debra
14/08/2013 15:49

Dreed

QUOTE:

Hi there!

Tshirtgang.com is used as your fulfillment partner. So we provide your printing on-demand service, while you handle your own marketing and selling.

I recommend watching how tshirtgang.com works through this very quick introduction video:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OFm0CZjDNkY

You handle your own prices. You can see our Prices Here

You should market your prices over these costs to turn a profit!

Andrew

Thank you appreciate the advice.
Debra
02/06/2014 18:34

Claudia Tovar

This is so awesome it scares me.
I wasn't even invited... I asked a friend to invite me because he sold a t shirt.
I am posting my first t-shirts at the end of this week, wish me luck! :D

You must be logged in to reply.