[SHARE] Free Promote On My Paid Ads Pacebook Page

02/07/2013 11:29

Funitee.com

Hello Dear All TSG members , ..

I am very happy to join this great DTG fufiment service, and I hope you welcome my first thread here. I came up with this unique idea, and I just want to share it with you all.

Let's start the story.

I realize that, as an online seller, to get more sales we have to be smart and do online marketing with hard work. Google is not the only source of traffic on the internet. Facebook currently has the first rank for the most visited website in the world. Here, we know how big the potential of Facebook to help boost our sales.

We realize with the potential ,and we are attempting to take us on facebook fortune. We made ​​a facebook page, and hope there will be many people who LIKE our facebook page, and we try to turn them into buyers.

But unfortunately, it was not easy, and free advertising methods use the facebook is not that easy. It takes time and patience of course. BUT, there is a solution if we want to take a faster pace, which is using facebook paid advertising methods.

But, unfortunately (again), we must be adept, and master the proper techniques in facebook paid advertising, so we do not lose a lot of money.

So now I try to offer a win-win solution for all of us (online seller). What is it?? Now, You are FREE to promote yours (shope,blog,brand,etc) on My facebook page that i run using facebook Paid Advertising.

As a fisrt step , you can review My facebook page here

=> www.facebook.com/ILoveThisTShirt

LIKE I got was from a real human being (not fake). and they all targeted to specific niche (T-Shirt and Clothing). You can check them one by one, or you can see the interactions that take place in the comment box.

About My FB page:

This FB page was actually Special/ dedicated for SHARING community only in T-Shirt / Clothing/ fashion niche.(and this FB page is not for selling our tshirt)

I call it "I LIKE THIS T-SHIRT". To make sure you can Visit it here www.facebook.com/ILoveThisTShirt.

It all about SHARING (basicly). share photo of your favourite tshirt, creative tshirt idea, funny tshirt that make you interested, Nice photo of fashion style, inspirational cloting design tutorial, Crazy photo of person with their tee, and anything related to T-Shirt & cloting / fashion.

How it works?

This is IMPORTANT part of my thread, What I mean with FREE its really FREE under following term:

"Your SHARING was actually YOUR ADS "

So, in other word, "Start sharing, NOT selling". Once you Sharing is useful for someone, Trust me ,..they will be trust on you and your selling process will very easy to implament with them.

So HOW, ??? => It's easy, Just make some USEFUL post that related on T-Shirt & fashion niche & put your shop URL.

Curretly i only accept there following post type:

* Share Your personal Funny/ crazy photo style with your favourite tshirt
* Share your inspirational clothing idea/ tutorial
* share photo of creative & inspirational tshirt idea
* share aricles of little tips & trick on tshirt & fashion

All your post MUST meet of of these term ,and you Done !. let the world know How awesome you are...

Additional Note :

*You are FREE to use this service ,BUT keep our community motto " Start SHARING ,not Selling"
*please use your single URL only on END of your USEFUL posting.
*Keep Sharing, because we are Sharing community.
*additional info will update soon

I make this project to help each other, especially for online startup seller on Tshirt / fashion Niche store. So, i really hope your feedback & support to make it happen. We 'll build FULL FREE of sharing community to boost our sale.

Start SHARING ,not selling,(but trust me, you will got more sale if you can Bulid TRUST to your customer first)

Thank You. and let me know your feedback
02/07/2013 11:31

Funitee.com

If you want to make your first post, just send your message to me and i 'll review it first. but generally, Funny / crazy of personal photo shoot with their tee will approve soon.

thanks you

You must be logged in to reply.