Shopping Cart Notice

16/04/2012 22:57

Slim_husky

Member *
Hey all,

Great site!

Is the notice in the Shopping Cart under every order a problem I can rectify?

Notice: Undefined index: 3XL in /home/tshirtgang/betamain/cp/includes/cart.php on line 458

thanks

16/04/2012 23:53

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Michael,

Did you use the eBay retrieve function by any chance?

Are you also using www.tshirtgang.com to visit the site? Please double check the URL.

If you go under your cart and edit, select 3XL again and save, it should get rid of this error.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
17/04/2012 12:30

Redline Productions

Administrator
This type of error can show when the original ebay listings was not created through tshirtgang
02/05/2012 16:15

Alan Darling

Member *
Hi,

Every time I use the retrieve aBay orders tab the box comes up and says I have no order since I checked last then my orders appear in my Shopping Cart. Is anyone else seeing this happen? It also never enters the state/province unless it is an international order. I have to manually enter this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise I love this feature.

Thanks
Alan

Alan
Perfect Fit T Shirts
02/05/2012 18:15

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Alan,

Do you happen to have two eBay accounts linked to your Tshirtgang account?

As for your "State/Province", those are always filled in from the eBay Retrieve, but there is a limitation to this.

Some of your States/Provinces may appear as "New York" for instance. If you notice the list of state/provinces', they appear as the abbreviation form.

If you click in the order before you edit, the state/province is listed as the full form (i.e. New York), but the list only matches the abbreviated form (i.e. NY).

There isn't a method yet to correct these states/provinces, but they WILL appear fine to production. There is just a rare eBay Retrieve bug we need to address.

It's not an easy bug to correct, because of misspellings and other corrections that need to be addressed for every order incoming into the website. However, we will work on finding a fix for this, but you don't need to edit every single order.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
03/05/2012 14:08

Alan Darling

Member *
Hi Andrew,

I have 2 accounts but I have not used the other one for well over a year. Not sure if they are both linked.

The state/province space is always blank even though eBay has the abbreviated form.

But for orders from say Australia the state shows up. It's weird.

Alan
Perfect Fit T Shirts

You must be logged in to reply.