2 Shopping carts?

23/11/2012 15:04

Adam Drab

I plan on using T shirt gang for all of my color prints, but I will be doing single color vinyl t shirts on my own and just wanted to know if it's possible for me to have two Shopping Carts on 1 site or is there a way around this so that I can just use one?

23/11/2012 17:12

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Adam,

I assume you mean your online website using the tshirtgang Shopping Cart platform. Currently we don't offer this, but you could still offer these shirts on your store and handle them manually on your end.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
23/11/2012 22:58

Adam Drab

How would I go about doing that?

Thanks.
24/11/2012 09:37

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
If you log into your store, navigate to the admin tab and select "add product". Set the product ID field to a random number and it won't sync back to Tshirtgang.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
24/11/2012 10:50

Adam Drab

Stupid question, but where is the admin tab? When I create a product I do not have the option to change to a random number.
24/11/2012 12:13

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
This would be created under your own store. Navigate to My Products > My Website for a link to your store. This would all be done off tshirtgang.com.

If you're talking about having 2 Shopping Carts under Tshirtgang.com, that isn't possible. You would need to create a new account.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
25/11/2012 10:01

Adam Drab

I am talking about having 1 Shopping Cart with t shirt gang and then a seperate one which I am using ( cs-cart) for all of my vinyl t shirt work that is not related to t shirt gang. So I pretty much just wanted to know if it was possible to have a t shirt gang cart on my own server/site not hosted by you guys along with cs- cart.
25/11/2012 10:18

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Unfortunately we don't currently offer our software as a download to be run on external servers.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
25/11/2012 11:44

Adam Drab

The easiest way I would see doing this is if I setup all the information on my site and people can purchase through my cart and then I can just order the shirts though t shirt gang when an order comes through, but then I would have a bit of trouble with the shipping costs as I would not know what it would cost per shirt or larger quantities.

You must be logged in to reply.