Placed order, deleted design...

24/10/2012 12:30

Chaz Colagross

Hi, I just placed my first order on Tshirtgang. I made a custom tshirt for an order, than I placed the order and thought "Oh, I don't need this anymore", and then deleted it. I'm wondering if this is going to be a problem when they go to print the item. I know you guys print by order number but if it isn' t there than will they print the wrong thing? or just not at all? I see my order is still processing? Thanks, I'm worried about this because I don't want my first sale to have a bad mark.
24/10/2012 17:16

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hi, I just placed my first order on Tshirtgang. I made a custom tshirt for an order, than I placed the order and thought "Oh, I don't need this anymore", and then deleted it. I'm wondering if this is going to be a problem when they go to print the item. I know you guys print by order number but if it isn' t there than will they print the wrong thing? or just not at all? I see my order is still processing? Thanks, I'm worried about this because I don't want my first sale to have a bad mark.

Hi,

We will use the product ID that you used for ordering. We have safe guards to prevent your art work from being deleted before printing. Well still manage to print your original submission!

If you would like, I could restore your product ID if you like.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
24/10/2012 21:05

Chaz Colagross

QUOTE:

Hi,

We will use the product ID that you used for ordering. We have safe guards to prevent your art work from being deleted before printing. Well still manage to print your original submission!

If you would like, I could restore your product ID if you like.

Andrew

Yeah, that would be great. Just to save myself from anything going wrong. Thanks. :)
24/10/2012 23:15

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Yeah, that would be great. Just to save myself from anything going wrong. Thanks. :)

All your products should be restored now. If there are any products restored you don't want, feel free to remove them.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
29/03/2013 02:42

Lokelo Makaha

Follow up on this question, if I delete my design, are you saying you save it anyway? When I delete a design, I want to make sure it is gone from your system........never to return unless I upload it again....please let me know, again critical question!
29/03/2013 16:28

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Follow up on this question, if I delete my design, are you saying you save it anyway? When I delete a design, I want to make sure it is gone from your system........never to return unless I upload it again....please let me know, again critical question!

Deleted designs are pruned occasionally when we have verified this item is no longer for sale on stores (if applicable) and a minimum time between the last sale has past. In case of the purpose this needs to be reprinted or looked up and verified in our system.

Your deleted items can not be printed or sold by anyone else. We prune these images on a regular basis.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
01/04/2013 22:34

Lokelo Makaha

Thank you:)

You must be logged in to reply.