Combined shipping complaint from customer

16/10/2012 20:22

Alan Darling

Member *
Hi,

I have a customer that ordered 3 shirts. He is complaining that he paid shipping charges on all 3 shirts but they were sent in one package. I'm at a loss with what to say in reply. I understand and expect you (tshirtgang) to put all 3 shirts in one package. I was wondering how to answer this complaint. Have any of you run into this same complaint and how did you handel it? Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Alan
Perfect Fit T Shirts
17/10/2012 17:54

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Have you considered offering up discounts for each additional item? Say your shipping cost is $3.99, you can make each additional item $2.99 or $1.99. It might help prevent such complaints in the future.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
17/10/2012 21:37

Alan Darling

Member *
I do offer a $2.00 discount on the shipping charge for each additional item purchased. The eBay auction automatically discounts when they order the same sized shirt but not if they order different sized shirts. I have offered him the discount I was more looking for an explanation for the shipping charge. Is the shipping charge based on size or weght or both. Something to say to him to explain yes you were charged 3 shipping charges and it came in one package but the 3 shirts in one package still costs more to send. But, thank you all the same for the sugestion.

Alan
Perfect Fit T Shirts

You must be logged in to reply.