How to Promote

17/09/2012 22:09

Jacob Poe

I am new to this t-shirt business, I have some great ideas and so far all I am using to sell is sellinsta.com but i don't know how I should put My Products out there or let people know I am even selling t-shirts
24/09/2012 15:15

Arcaderepublic

Member *
One of the easiest ways to start promoting your T Shirt is to create a Twitter and Facebook accounts for your T shirt business. With Sellinsta it allows you to share your buy page via a tweet. Also if you sync your twitter account with your Facebook page wall posts, the link will be shared at the same time. Hope that helps you get started in promoting your T shirt business.
20/03/2013 01:43

Jim Admin

Administrator
I would recommend submitting your products to google shopping as well as open a pinterest account and pin some of your t shirt designs.
22/03/2013 17:07

Bluelightnin6

Okay I have done a LOT of advertising/promoting the last 2 weeks and I only have 2 sales on ebay and none from my site. I do realize this takes a lot of time but I just want to know if I'm missing anything?

I posted on craigslist, auction bump sites, forums and left my signatures, submitted articles..

I have created Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts to promote my website and ebay listings. The problem is, noone is on those accounts? How do I promote the social media accounts? It seems like an endless loop of advertising to me.. My average ebay listing view count is 8 and I have 0 watchers.

I use the auto post to ebay feature so I try to make my tshirt titles keyword friendly without spamming.

At this point I'm feeling a bit down :(
25/03/2013 16:42

Bluelightnin6

noone can help eh?
17/10/2013 21:02

Tshirt Guy

hire some models, put some tshirts on them.
17/02/2016 12:26

L.e.t.s

QUOTE:
noone can help eh?
Contact me on IG @ Profits_no_wage
16/06/2018 05:29

singhkinjal489@gmail.com

Make some Social media accounts to showcase your products and do some content marketing related to your products and services.
06/01/2019 20:59

Craig Kerwood

Create dedicated accounts for your t-shirt business on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. They're all free and will get a lot of looks. 500 business cards on Vistaprint are only $9.99; although require a little more creativity in getting them distributed.
22/06/2020 17:34

Godfather Custom T-shirts

If anyone is interested in swapping back links to boost SEO I figure that would be an easy way to add value to our sites. Quick and easy too. My contact info is godfathertshirts@gmail.com

Jeddediah Chapman
Godfather Custom T-shirts
www.godfathertshirts.com

You must be logged in to reply.