My Gang

14/04/2012 12:07

Chris Friday

Administrator
My favorite feature on the NEW tshirtgang!
Ideas and suggestions to help grow the gang!
14/04/2012 12:16

Chris Friday

Administrator
The absolutely best way to start would be family and friends. Tgang is so flexible that whether or not you have design skills anyone can get in and succeed. They will thank you in the end. I Garauntees it!!
23/04/2012 21:06

Dean Joe

Member *
360 Degree Hunting Gang

I always ask my self how much difficult to start this business> For sure it is not easy, especially for the non luck guy.
The first two weeks I went through the difficulties more than the people had business for more than two years.

Now, after six weeks I ask myself, that is it.

After under Lin, Andrew and Jim, all your support, I am from the Tshirtgang baby, become a man. I got top rated seller on ebay.

Hard work, good company like Tshirtgang will help you bring extral income for your familly.

While I grew with Tshirtgang, many friends ask how do you do, how much you make now, and could I do it too?

There is one guy works for me in the past one and half year, he has son very good at drawing. He beg me many times to ask me for the Tshirtgang. He is normal guy , he never play something around you. He told he had account with ebay more than 3 years.

After few weeks, when he ask me again, I agree to show him how I do it.

At both off day, we meet in one coffee shop. I show him the whole business concept and how do we do it.

But when I check his ebay account, I almost shocked. He only can list 10 items and $1000 a month.

But I think it over again, not every time you need to get pay right way, if you can see the potenial. You should invest time with him. How about let me just pratice it.

1) He is new, you need ecourage him, build his confedence.
2) he only can list ten, you need help him to find right Tshirt to list
3)So after 3 hour discuss and teach out, we list 8 items, I and he both think they are good color, nice design.

After a week, this friday, he called me, he sold one of them. I congrat him, even I told him I sold first one after two week. He is better than me. He just submitted this order. I am waitting for that 5% now.

Even that 5% is less than $1, but I feel some kinds succeful feeling is more than the money you can earn. People is happy when other people is growing.

Why we share each other how do we find New Gangs and Grow!!!

Let's share it here from now.

24/04/2012 00:24

Chris Friday

Administrator
Hi Dean Joe,
I am happy to hear about your growing business. You have proven that with a little time and energy you can grow a business here. There are struggles and obstacles in any business and we are here to help our members overcome them and prosper.
Keep up the good work!
26/04/2012 20:35

Dean Joe

Member *
Tips for increase list quantities for the New Gangs:

1) When you open new ebay account, you will only allow to get 10 listing

2) Use your new account to buy some small things like $2 cables

3)Once you get feedback above 3

4) Login in the account, click my ebay, then click all selling.

5) click request increase limit

6) ask you login in payapl, then link your paypal to one bank cheque account

7) after few days, your bank account will have two small amount deposite

8)Login paypal and finish these two amount.

9)Go to my ebay, click some link to increase your limit, it will increase to 100.

Hope New Gangs will grow fast!

Best wishes!
26/04/2012 20:49

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Awesome tips Dean! It's always good to have at least some feedback on your new account.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
26/04/2012 22:05

Dean Joe

Member *
Thanks!

Free Fixed price listing up to 5000 items.

Date: Apr 26-28 On ebay
27/04/2012 00:19

Jim Admin

Administrator
Dean you are the man and a true gang leader!
07/05/2012 21:33

Dean Joe

Member *
Ebay List Fixed Price FREE
Stores Special
May 7 - 13
Zero Auction-style insertion Fees for Stores subscribers
Applies to All Auction durations, exclusing 1-day listings
07/05/2012 21:48

Dean Joe

Member *
Another Tips for `New Gangs to List more than 10 to 100

1) For the New Gangs even you got the 100 list, but ebay alos has catagory limit.

As our Tshirtgang basic list system, all the new list will be under clothing, shoes->Mans Tshirt

2) After list 10 you will not able to list more under that catagory.

You will use bulk edit tools to change all 10 list catagory to other catagory

Such as : Clothing&shoes-> Mans clothing-> Casual T Shirt
or ...

3) Then you can use Tshirt gang tools to list again again until reach your limit to 100

4) New Gangs Paypal Account

For the new ebayer's Payapl Account, It will suspend your fund for two weeks than they will realease it.

It don't matter how long you had paypal, even you have paypal account more than 10 years, if you have new ebay account, your new fund still willl be locked 2 weeks time.

4) Which catagory is the better than other

You can use google to search the ebay listing analyst tools to do some research.

But for the most Tshirt, if you list under Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Unisex Clothing, Shoes & Accs > Unisex Adult Clothing > T-Shirts

You will receive double the traffic than other catagory such as Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Men's Clothing > T-Shirts

Enjoy your New Gang Journey, Share withh us, let us grow together!

Tshirt Gang----->>>> Our the best gang group!

08/05/2012 22:14

Easy Life

Member *
My Gang:

I am new here.

Tips for New Gangs:

When you list ten, pick up some good feeling tishirt to list.

At first week, I only sell to USA customer, because we have tracking number for those area. We also easy get the positive feedback.

Now I sold 3 T Shirt.

Thanks for T shirt to give us space to grow own business!

Easy life to make life easy!
11/05/2012 12:01

DeMonte Daniels

Noob here, hope to become successful with the ideas i have !
12/05/2012 09:09

Chris Friday

Administrator
Hello De Monte,
Good luck to you and feel to ask if you need any
Help.
14/06/2012 17:28

Jim Admin

Administrator
Invite 10 people to your gang and you will receive a FREE Tshirtgang T Shirt.
01/04/2013 20:46

Bluelightnin6

Why did this thread die? I need some ideas of how to get gang members. Any new ideas out there?
21/02/2014 18:29

L.e.t.s

Trying to add someone to my gang and having issues with the terms and conditions part. She has no option to agree to them.

You must be logged in to reply.