Print on the back?

22/10/2014 12:17

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Thanks for the quick reply! But my question is about how to get an image of the back of the shirt with the design on it in order to use it on the sales page. Is there a way to do this?

We don't currently have an option to just show an image on the back.

Thanks for the suggestion, i'll pass it along to our team.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
22/10/2014 12:21

Deborah Avery

Thanks for letting me know...
09/11/2014 21:27

Zhel

I will put a vote in for front and back printing. I have a store that is solely front and back printing.
Hope this gets added soon.
Thanks for all you do.
30/01/2015 13:08

141 Graphics

Its a new year 2015...have there been any options programmed in for back side printing yet? If not is it still possible to request back side printing in the Special Instructions area?
22/04/2015 13:39

Big Flaming Pile

We're also still very interested in being able to offer both front AND back printing. It's holding us back from being able to place several orders for our customers.

Thanks again for your consideration of this option.
02/02/2020 01:09

Dadjokesunlimited

Just curious on how come its so hard to have an option to print on the back and customize back and front of a shirt? its 2020 and nothing has changed apparently.
02/02/2020 17:56

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Just curious on how come its so hard to have an option to print on the back and customize back and front of a shirt? its 2020 and nothing has changed apparently.

We can print on front OR back, there is an option under the order page for this.

To print on front AND back requires all of our fulfillment partners to be on board with this. There is currently one hold up preventing this, but it IS a feature we are looking at doing soon, but may not be available on all products.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.