Travel Mugs

11/05/2021 12:56

Kenbg

I want to add some travel mugs to My Store and I can't find any information about them except for the price.
I would like to know the size ie: 15oz etc.

When I transfer them to Shopify, they show up as mugs with the 2 size options but it would seem that there should not be a size option.

Thanks for the help
Ken
11/05/2021 14:33

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Sorry about that, i will update our Pricing Page this week to include travel mug information.

In the meantime, here is the description of them:
QUOTE:

14 oz. stainless steel construction

Friction lid , swivel spout, and comfort handle

Hand wash is recommended

Do not microwave

Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.9 x 3.375 (h x w x d) / 10.6 (circ.) inches

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
11/05/2021 15:35

Kenbg

Andrew,
Thanks for the quick reply.
One other thing, when I sent it to Shopify it doesn't the options for the travel mug ie: white or stainless steel and the media doesn't show the travel mug.
The product ID is correct but the price breakdown shows the same a the ceramic mug.
There is no variant for the Travel mug and the ID shows as this - 38936216-11oz-White.
The ID is correct but then I assume that the variant should be - 38936216-Stainless.

Thanks for the help
Ken
11/05/2021 22:10

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
The travel mug will only come in 14oz, compared with mugs at 11 and 15oz.

Make sure both white and stainless steel is enabled under your Shopify Settings and you enable 14oz under sizes.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
12/05/2021 13:17

Kenbg

Andrew
I don't see stainless steel in the Shopify Settings.
I have now enabled 14oz under the sizes, now that I know that is the size.
Is it correct that the item number for stainless will be 38936216-Stainless?
If not can you let me know what it would be so I can change it?

Thanks for all the help
Ken
12/05/2021 13:32

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Stainless steel will be added in your next update, I noticed it wasn't enabled for everyone. So it will be enabled on Monday.

I am not sure what you mean with item numbers, re: "38936216-Stainless". These will be generated when you post products to Shopify and shouldn't be modified, or it can affect retrieving of orders.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
12/05/2021 14:03

Kenbg

Andrew

The item number 38936216 was generated correctly. That is the number of the item I created, but it did not have any indication of being stainless steel. I just added that as a sample to see if that's what it might be.
Otherwise, there is just that item number without any indication of whether it is white or stainless steel.
I haven't made anything active yet, just making an educated ( I hope ) guess.
I'll just wait until you get the stainless steel updated and then redo the items.

Thanks again
Ken

12/05/2021 15:06

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Stainless steel wouldn't have been created if the color choice wasn't selected. Since it wasn't available to select, it wouldn't be an option to get created, yet. This will be fixed on Monday.

Add the product ID won't make the image appear, it needs to be created from Tshirtgang

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.