How-to: Uploading a Product

27/05/2014 14:07

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Tshirtgang.com has made our uploading process easy and fun. This quick guide will show you the process of uploading a product to build your inventory.

Our front page is dedicated to our upload and design process, which includes a preview of your item to ensure you are uploading the correct design and see how your item looks before you begin to sell it!

What you will need to upload a product:
- An original artwork design, made on a 2200px x 3000px canvas. See our Photoshop Setup Guide here for more details.
- An image less than 5MB in size.
- An image with at least 200 DPI.

First, let's click on the "Browse for Image" button:

Next, let's browse our desktop computer for our image locally:

Click the browse button, find your artwork and then click "Upload". The window will automatically close once your image is finished uploading and will display on the generated mockup tshirt.

Once you have uploaded your artwork, select the style and color of the shirt that best suits your design. Don't worry, you can order in any style and color that we have available later on; you don't need to create multiple designs on different templates.

Great! Everything looks good here, let's click "Continue" and move onto the next stage, giving some attributes to our product, including a title and selecting a category that best fits our design and to help organize our products.

Done! Now let's submit our product to receive our unique product id:

We can now use this product to help us create an order and have our item printed!

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
31/05/2014 23:10

Betty Goldston

How do I authorize my eBay account wth tshirtgang
02/06/2014 10:44

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
How do I authorize my eBay account wth tshirtgang

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. I just covered that here:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/forum/topic/399/howto_authorize_your_ebay_account_with_tshirtgangcom

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
24/10/2014 14:53

Bbrrees

I'm getting ebay errors regardless of what I try and I can't authenticate my etsy account with tshirtgang because it keeps saying "shop not found" although I've had an etsy account since August of this year and it's currently October. I'm also having a hard time creating a sellinista link for my newest tshirt. How am I gonna be able to sell my new products if I can't do it thru sellinista, ebay, or etsy?
24/10/2014 14:56

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I'm getting ebay errors regardless of what I try and I can't authenticate my etsy account with tshirtgang because it keeps saying "shop not found" although I've had an etsy account since August of this year and it's currently October. I'm also having a hard time creating a sellinista link for my newest tshirt. How am I gonna be able to sell my new products if I can't do it thru sellinista, ebay, or etsy?

A new thread would have been better.

"No shop found" for Etsy means you do not have an Etsy shop. You may have an account, but you do not have an Etsy shop. Follow the link on the error to set up an Etsy shop, or browse our forums:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/forum/topic/410/howto_setup_an_etsycom_shop

Where do you see Sellinsta listed?

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
26/10/2014 02:35

Bbrrees

Okay, I have a store set up via etsy.com but I'm wondering if the way I set it up is correct. My different color tshirts have different product id numbers and I didn't mention this when I set it up. Also, it's still not letting me authorize or upload My Products to my shop neither. Here's the link to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/208409505/tshirt-in-various-colors-and-sizes-with?ref=pr_shop
01/12/2014 13:42

Bbrrees

I have it all working now. Sorry to have bothered you and thanks for your help. Happy Holidays :-)
01/12/2014 23:10

Bbrrees

NEW PROBLEM!
I have two shirt sales for ten dollars a piece and I am being charged an extra ten dollars and fifty cents PER SHIRT for shipping and handling fees. Both shirts are going to the same place. This is eye brow raising to say the least. I feel like I am being over charged and taken advantage of. I'm starting to think that maybe I've been repetitively overcharged on every sale I've made thus far. Do I need to look for an alternative who'll treat me fairly and conduct their business more ethically?
02/12/2014 09:14

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
If you have issues with orders, please open a Support Ticket.

let's attempt to keep this topic open for people with questions or comments about uploading products.

But to address your concern, our price guide is available here:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing
and also through the dropdown menus at the top.

We encourage everyone to make a test order to themselves to test the quality of our product and ensure it meets your standards, so you know what your customers will receive.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
12/05/2015 09:36

Bright Dreams

I've followed the instructions on the sizing that the design needs to be for the shirt, but it won't let me upload the file. I've even tried adjusting the file slightly, but that hasn't worked either. I tried another browser, but so far that hasn't worked as well.
15/05/2016 01:35

Mykrazytees@gmail.com

Hi, I've created approx. 30 products and all but 2 uploaded to my website fine. the 2 that haven't uploaded are 21825673 and 21825944. please help
15/05/2016 08:19

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Scott,

Use the "Post to my website" link on your product, under My Products, to post items to your store if they are not already on there.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.