What's new for October 2012

02/10/2012 16:00

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Welcome gang!

It's a new month and we're happy to roll out some new updates for users. Today we'll go over some of the new updates that can help you manage your products.

New Product Menus
If you haven't already noticed, we've updated our product menus to help better serve you. We've added this new menu to put all our new features into it and allow us to add new features in the future.

This new menu allows you to view your eBay listings (if they have been posted already), post your eBay item again, view on Sellinsta, remove from Sellinsta and post to your website.

New My Products Search
Along with our updated menus under the dashboard and My Products, you will also be able to help locate those items under My Products with our new keyword searches.

Say you have a few hundred products and need to find something quickly but can't remember the name. You can now narrow your search by removing keywords simply by putting "-" in front of the word.

For an example, say you wanted to find "Football" but know the item you're looking for doesn't contain the word "Touchdown". You could search "Football -Touchdown" and all of your results will return anything that contains "Football" but not "Touchdown".

You can also use multiple keywords for removing words like so "Football -Touchdown -Ball -Team". Just remember to put a keyword or phrase that you're looking for in front of your search term.

We'll have more updates for you in the near future about more exciting updates.

Happy Shopping!
Tshirtgang

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
07/10/2012 21:03

Tee Hood

is it possible to add "Back tshirt Design " features in our t-shirt designer??
, and i really hope tshirtgang has some of this features too:

* Bulk upload images/design (design gallery)
* Ladies Fit T-Shirt designer (back & front)
* more features in "My Website"

i hope so,....
07/10/2012 21:34

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
is it possible to add "Back tshirt Design " features in our t-shirt designer??
, and i really hope tshirtgang has some of this features too:

* Bulk upload images/design (design gallery)
* Ladies Fit T-Shirt designer (back & front)
* more features in "My Website"

i hope so,....

Hi tee hood!

To answer your questions:
1) yes, we are working on a way to include back and front designs. Well have more about this in the near future.

2) we do offer a bulk uploader available! You can send me a message for more details about it.

3) ladies fit tees are coming! Well have more on this in the next few weeks.

4) were actually working in 2.0 for our websites with more features, customization and plenty of other cool stuff. Again, we'll have more on this in the coming weeks!

Sorry we don't have these features available now or more information a out availability, but were working hard on expanding our services to everywhere and making sure we do it correctly!

Hope this helps! Keep an eye on the announcement forums and upcoming newsletter from tshirtgang about features and new products!

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.