Shirt Prices (Includes T-shirt + Print) Black $10.00
Shipping - United States & Canada
XSmall (Youth) - Adult XL $4.50
Shipping - International
XSmall (Youth) - Adult Large $9.00

so it means the black t-shirt i order $14.50 for US/CANADA and
$19.00 for international

Questions

is it a price for tshirtgang.com members?

on my website its $18.00 for everyone.Is it included shipping?

on my website shipping amount is less then yours should I need to change it as yours?
08/11/2012 19:43

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

The prices on Tshirtgang are the prices that you pay as a seller. Your buyers do not see these prices.

Your store is a store front, just like your ebay store would be, or a marketplace would be. Your website, provided by Tshirtgang, is your store front which buyers see. This is where you price your items, which we set a default price of $18.00 and up for your items, you can change your store prices to whatever you want your items to sell at.

Under your admin section for your website, browse purchase > change prices. Here you can configure what you want your prices to be.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
22/02/2013 04:32

celia torres

i just signed up with you guys and i also was wondering about the default Shipping price that is set on the site you gave me (sellinsta) it only allows me to set one price for Domestic and one for International.
I noticed that on my site the t-shirt pricing changes as the customer chooses different sizes and amount.
I'd like to know if there is a way where i can have the Shipping Details on the site you gave me, also change shipping cost to match your shipping prices.

Shipping & Fulfillment Prices

Shirt Size Shipping & Fulfillment fee

Adult 2XL $7.50

Adult 3XL - Adult 6XL $10.50

Shipping - International

Adult XL - Adult 2XL $12.00

Adult 3XL - Adult 6XL $17.50
22/02/2013 09:23

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
i just signed up with you guys and i also was wondering about the default Shipping price that is set on the site you gave me (sellinsta) it only allows me to set one price for Domestic and one for International.
I noticed that on my site the t-shirt pricing changes as the customer chooses different sizes and amount.
I'd like to know if there is a way where i can have the Shipping Details on the site you gave me, also change shipping cost to match your shipping prices.

Shipping & Fulfillment Prices

Adult 2XL $7.50

Adult 3XL - Adult 6XL $10.50

Shipping - International

Adult XL - Adult 2XL $12.00

Adult 3XL - Adult 6XL $17.50

Hi Celia,

Our marketplaces available follow that of eBay for shipping prices, as this was our first marketplace we implemented.

You can set your prices accordingly (charge more for certain sizes) to help balance out your costs and profit.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.